+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2014 Citizenship Application.

rayman_m

Feb 14, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
While I am waiting for eCAS update, I have received an e-mail today from CIC automated system as following:

This is an automated message. Please DO NOT RESPOND to this message.

This confirms that your application for Canadian Citizenship has been received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) on 2014/06/19.

When your application has been reviewed and has met basic eligibility, Citizenship and Immigration Canada will invite you to a knowledge test, interview or ceremony, if applicable. Please visit our Web site http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/ciizenship/cit-test.asp for information to prepare for these events.

It appears CIC acknowledges the application receive but did not update the eCAS yet. CIC may have started this new e-mail process recently.. Interesting..

u4g5

Champion Member
Oct 24, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rayman_m said:
While I am waiting for eCAS update, I have received an e-mail today from CIC automated system as following:

This confirms that your application for Canadian Citizenship has been received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) on 2014/06/19.

When your application has been reviewed and has met basic eligibility, Citizenship and Immigration Canada will invite you to a knowledge test, interview or ceremony, if applicable. Please visit our Web site http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/ciizenship/cit-test.asp for information to prepare for these events.

It appears CIC acknowledges the application receive but did not update the eCAS yet. CIC may have started this new e-mail process recently.. Interesting..
Gd news

Goldline

Mar 16, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I think those who got e case updated will be processed faster than those who received email

rayman_m

Feb 14, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Goldline said:
I think those who got e case updated will be processed faster than those who received email
CIC work process is not clear. Applications are not being processed as per received order.. I wonder under the new e-mail receive notice, how long will take to update eCAS...

51smoker

Jul 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-12-2010
Doc's Request.
13-07-2011
AOR Received.
09-05-2011
Med's Request
13-07-2011
Med's Done....
21-07-2011
same
rayman_m said:

u4g5

Champion Member
Oct 24, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
guys, it's gonna be ok, cic may take long to start the process but if they haven't returned, it wil go through eventually. Enjoy the shortened week!

Can2Am

Aug 31, 2014
Today I logged into my payments history on CIC website and couldn't find the receipt number but when I checked my credit card statement it shows that I paid 400 CAD.

I am confused :(

CIC call center agent says that the fact I still don't have an update could mean that my file was opened and returned bcoz its incomplete.

I'm worried now..

kazkaz

Dec 5, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Hamilton
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09/06/2014
Can2Am said:
I spoke to another agent and he says it could be lost.

Should I re-apply now?
Dear you are not alone I am waiting too! Do you have family application?

zsha

Star Member
Jun 12, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2011
LANDED..........
April 2011
Just called CIC and was advised that AOR and book was mailed on 08th August 2014. I have not received it yet. I don't think it takes that long for received mail from Canadapost from NS to Ottawa. But I have to say that this time, the agent was very polite and very helpful.

pedros

Star Member
Oct 18, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
zsha said:
Just called CIC and was advised that AOR and book was mailed on 08th August 2014. I have not received it yet. I don't think it takes that long for received mail from Canadapost from NS to Ottawa. But I have to say that this time, the agent was very polite and very helpful.
I'm similar timeline as you zsha (processing started 7th Aug) and I've not had AOR or book yet. I think most people experience the same thing and going by the spreadsheet it looks like it can in some cases take more than 40 days from In Process in ecas. I'd give it another 3 weeks.

u4g5

Champion Member
Oct 24, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pedros said:
I'm similar timeline as you zsha (processing started 7th Aug) and I've not had AOR or book yet. I think most people experience the same thing and going by the spreadsheet it looks like it can in some cases take more than 40 days from In Process in ecas. I'd give it another 3 weeks.
instead of AOR, i rather receiving Test Invite in the mail. but thats gonna take another 3-5 months.

moz77

Sep 21, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico City
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-09-2012
Doc's Request.
07-03-2013
AOR Received.
07-03-2013
File Transfer...
29-10-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
10-04-2013
LANDED..........
18-04-2013
pedros said:
Similar case here, ecas shows in process August 13, but I haven't received AOR in the mail.

civic

Mar 19, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-M Inland Spouse
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rayman_m said:

Many got ecas but no AOR emails. Process is not consistent