Dec-02-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Nov-01-2010
VISA ISSUED...
Jan-13-2011
LANDED..........
May-07-2010 (Before PR Approval on Workpermit)
I am waiting too....

sanacast said:
Hi

Any June applicant still waiting for test invitation/ecas update ? ( test, no oath).

Thanks

u4g5

Champion Member
Oct 24, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It crossed my mind today that if i will get Oath letter when this thread reached 200k views.
There are another 35k to go, which will take another approximately 7-9 weeks.
miss all the graduates, haha, you guys make this thread so fun
next week is holiday, yeahhhhhh

hht

Star Member
Oct 12, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Juners, does any one knows who to make cake from scratch ? i haven't got my test invitation yet and im trying to keep my self busy 8) 8)

rayman_m

Feb 14, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I just find the "Received" line disappeared and Ecas status showing "In Process". I think CPC, Sydney done their homework on most of AOR email files and ready to transfer to the local office. I hope test date should start for AOR e-mail as well as regular mail applicants from late Jan.

If this new routine AOR e-mail process is in track and CPC officers has the final authority to approve the file (as they held files for six month) then local office officers may not take time to review the files again instead they may expedite test/oath dates.

yuomap1120

May 3, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rayman_m said:
I just find the "Received" line disappeared and Ecas status showing "In Process". I think CPC, Sydney done their homework on most of AOR email files and ready to transfer to the local office. I hope test date should start for AOR e-mail as well as regular mail applicants from late Jan.

If this new routine AOR e-mail process is in track and CPC officers has the final authority to approve the file (as they held files for six month) then local office officers may not take time to review the files again instead they may expedite test/oath dates.
thumbs up!

51smoker

Jul 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-12-2010
Doc's Request.
13-07-2011
AOR Received.
09-05-2011
Med's Request
13-07-2011
Med's Done....
21-07-2011
got my ATIP report in email this morning, exactly 30 days after my submission. according to the report, nothing is started, so my app was just sitting there for 6 months. guess I have to wait longer to get some response from CIC. the nice thing is I don't need to apply for the visa to go back to my home country. :D

u4g5

Champion Member
Oct 24, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi all, beginning my Vacation tmw and feel great taking my mind off from this whole waiting process.
Wish you all Merry Xmas and Happy New Year!
Gonna see you all (including myself) becoming Citizens in 2015

catchvb

Oct 29, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
51smoker said:
got my ATIP report in email this morning, exactly 30 days after my submission. according to the report, nothing is started, so my app was just sitting there for 6 months. guess I have to wait longer to get some response from CIC. the nice thing is I don't need to apply for the visa to go back to my home country. :D
I got the ATIP report created on Dec-15 with everything not started status. Now I have in processing since Dec-16. One more applicant got ATIP report with almost everything not started except criminal check.

yuomap1120

May 3, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
u4g5 said:
Hi all, beginning my Vacation tmw and feel great taking my mind off from this whole waiting process.
Wish you all Merry Xmas and Happy New Year!
Gonna see you all (including myself) becoming Citizens in 2015
Happy Holidays! Enjoy ur vacation...

Goldline

Mar 16, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
om saif said:
congrats :) . how did practice? the book or website?
Thank you Om Saif.
As I said the test was very easy I relied mostly on the practice tests online of course after reading the book at least twice. couple of days before the test I was sick of reading about events and guys who lived hundreds of years ago but I learned more from the website questions than from the book.

bnkcitizen

Star Member
Aug 13, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi ,

I just got my ATIP report from Canada boarder agency, unfortunately I found that I entered a wrong date in residency calculation, for one of the absence instead Feb-1 , I have entered feb-2 as the stamp for this is missing in my passport. Does it create any problem? can this be cause for the delay in application?

Thanks,

Goldline

Mar 16, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bnkcitizen said:
Hi ,

I just got my ATIP report from Canada boarder agency, unfortunately I found that I entered a wrong date in residency calculation, for one of the absence instead Feb-1 , I have entered feb-2 as the stamp for this is missing in my passport. Does it create any problem? can this be cause for the delay in application?

Thanks,
if it makes your total days in Canada less then 1095 it may be an issue if not no worries. They know we are not computers and everybody makes mistakes.
But I think it's in your benefit. It's an entry to Canada so in fact you entered Canada one day earlier. It adds another day to your residency

om saif

Dec 3, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thanks dear :)

Goldline said:
Thank you Om Saif.
As I said the test was very easy I relied mostly on the practice tests online of course after reading the book at least twice. couple of days before the test I was sick of reading about events and guys who lived hundreds of years ago but I learned more from the website questions than from the book.