Doc's Request.
13-07-2011
AOR Received.
09-05-2011
Med's Request
13-07-2011
Med's Done....
21-07-2011
called cic this morning, she said everything is fine. once my app is transferred to local office, I might be able to see ecas, which will probably happen in months. Basically, every call centre agent is tell a different story.

injuredcold

Star Member
Mar 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hang in there guys.... we are all in one boat and shall get through this together sooner rather than later.
C-24 announcement bumped up application numbers enormously and every case worker works differently and hence differing updates.
Good luck to all of us!

Go and have a good brew of coffee and enjoy the beautiful weather :)

Timha

Star Member
Jun 20, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Called CIC today, they told that they started the transfer of my file to the local office. Will they transfer it page by page??!!!

zsha

Star Member
Jun 12, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2011
LANDED..........
April 2011
Timha said:
Called CIC today, they told that they started the transfer of my file to the local office. Will they transfer it page by page??!!!
LOL

om saif

Dec 3, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ha ha ha really funny :D :D :D. oh my God, they want us to feel that they are doing a very hard job :D :D :D

Timha said:

jane33

Sep 24, 2014
sask28 said:
I am getting a little worried about my application because I sent it to Sydney on July 7th and it was received on July11th. Until now I am not seen anything on e-cas or any AOR by e-mail.
I am wondering what's going on with my application. Anyone else going through this same problem?
I am going to wait until the end of this month and if I don't see anything on E-cas then I'll have to send a Case Specific Inquiry.

Also to those of you who received your applications back because of missing documents, did anything show up on E-cas?

Yes I am a July applicant but I decided to ask in the June forum because I am received replies from a few questions I asked before. I would appreciate your helpfulness. Thanks.
Same situation like yours. Sent to Sydney on July 7th. No news at all, neither email confirmation nor e-CAS. Have you sent then case specific inquiry? I haven't done so yet. Will probably send it in early October.

eltorpe

Star Member
Jan 6, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
catchvb said:
Called CIC and the lady said that they received lot of applications around Mid-June so the files numbers been created (Applicant who have received Email confirmation) but have been put into inventory to be processed.They are processing files for June-19. Some officers used old method thus some applicants got AOR letter by Canada Post and not the email with application number. Those who are getting processed by new system got email. She said me to that I may/many not get AOR by postal mail but e-cas should be available in 3-4 weeks time. eCas is not active as applications are still in inventory to be processed.

FYI: I submitted for address change and added representative through online case enquiry and details on my application updated as the lady confirmed my new address and details of representative.Online case enquiry works even if they do not reply to you. My application is still waiting to be processed but they are hoping that it will be in process soon . Moral of the story we need to have patience as they have lot of application from June. And in case you want to enquire or add/update any information use case specific enquiry. Hopefully once our application status changes to "in process" it will be processed faster.
That's some good information there. Thanks. I submitted a Case Specific Enquiry yesterday to update my address.

Cancan_2014

Star Member
Aug 12, 2014
u4g5 said:
key to the process is 1. when Sydney creates your file and clears all background checks
2. when local office receives your file and find no further issues, then test invite will be sent
3. after test, it really depends on the capacity they organizing ceremonies, like ppl in GTA who receives oath invite right after test but ppl elsewhere must wait another 2-6 months.
I think sydney only creates aor and all the processing is done at local office. Sydney does not hv time to do all bg checks for all applicants. That is where local office comes i This way local office will only hv to deal local applications. Point is if sydney starts doing bg then system will crahs as it would hv to do checks for all canada. Therefore once filetransfered to local office actual processing begins. Sydney only does initial screening and creates files. Thats all

Pk09

Jul 26, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Cancan_2014 said:
I think sydney only creates aor and all the processing is done at local office. Sydney does not hv time to do all bg checks for all applicants. That is where local office comes i This way local office will only hv to deal local applications. Point is if sydney starts doing bg then system will crahs as it would hv to do checks for all canada. Therefore once filetransfered to local office actual processing begins. Sydney only does initial screening and creates files. Thats all
Very likely

Goldline

Mar 16, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Cancan_2014 said:
They actually do more than that in Sydney. Check this out!
http://residencequestionnaire.files.wordpress.com/2013/03/atip-op407.pdf

eltorpe

Star Member
Jan 6, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Pk09 said:
Very likely
According to http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/cit/grant/adult.asp, under Clearances:

The applicant must not be subject to the prohibitions contained in sections 21 and 22 of the Act.

Applicant must pass all clearances: Immigration, criminality (RCMP) and security (CSIS).

The CPC-S initiates all clearances. ...

Canad87

Star Member
Jul 1, 2014
Goldline said:
Hi,
I like to mention something , that CIC has issued a modified OB 407.. Like OB 407B,C, in which they shorten the RQ triggering criteria.
But generally CPC-S will handle all giant background screenings

Thanks