+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

JULY--VISA APPLICANTS

Als_15

Aug 12, 2018
Applied July
Got denial letter today for:
• Pursuant to paragraph 220(a) of the IRPA, I am not satisfied that you have sufficient and available financial resources, without working in Canada, to pay the tuition fees for the course or program of studies that you intend to pursue.
Feel like I'm out of time now
Ridiculous bro, why don’t you ask for extension from college and reapply for visa and forward them the extension letter of college to quicken the process?

Inderjot

Aug 14, 2018
I had applied for september intake on 21 july. I got my accknowldgment letter on 23 july. I score good bands in ielts and good marks in 10th and 12th grade . I had applied under SDS. Now there id no update in my account. How much chances for me getting my visa Under SDS with good marks and bands.

rahullfo

Aug 10, 2018
This is submission confirmation bro. You receive it within 2 days you submit your file. Acknowledgment consists your Acknowledgement number and you get it 14 days after submission.
OMG, I haven't got the acknowledgment email yet, even after 17 days.
But this is so strange that even that I have got no acknowledgment email the status in account shows reviewing your eligibility:

Vik101

Aug 13, 2018
OMG, I haven't got the acknowledgment email yet, even after 17 days.
But this is so strange that even that I have got no acknowledgment email the status in account shows reviewing your eligibility:
Thats normal. I just got a text from vfs stating my tracking number. No email no letter. Linked it online- my medicals have passed without eligibility review, so, there is no set lattern to it. As long as there are updates, you should be good!

mnint

Star Member
Jun 12, 2018
I had applied for september intake on 21 july. I got my accknowldgment letter on 23 july. I score good bands in ielts and good marks in 10th and 12th grade . I had applied under SDS. Now there id no update in my account. How much chances for me getting my visa Under SDS with good marks and bands.
Pretty good chance of receiving it this week.