+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

JULY--VISA APPLICANTS

Als_15

Aug 12, 2018
Ofcourse we will get , i have seen 7-8 people who got visa in 28-30 days under sds. So no need to worry :)
I applied on 11th July. Around 5th August I got an update that I passed the medical exam and now they are reviewing my eligibility. How many more days do you think it will take for the visa to get approved it’s been more than 30 days already and college orientation is from 27th...

Als_15

Aug 12, 2018
Is there anyone who applied under SDS category on 11 July and got any updation?
I applied on 11th July under sds online. 25th july- received acknowledgment letter
Around 2nd August- medical updated as passed and eligibility under review.

What’s your status? And any idea how many days it takes after visa has gone under eligibility review?

Rakesshhh

Star Member
Aug 2, 2018
Can you please share a snapshot of the mail excluding the important details?
Can you please share a snapshot of the acknowledgment mail excluding the important details?
Can you please share a snapshot of the acknowledgment mail excluding the important details?
I can't attached it buti wote here that in 1st letter on 10th july that thanks for choosing canada and received application and it is in process
2nd letter on 23rd july that application is in process and processing normally and received large number of application and processing quickly as possible

kambojvishal

Aug 8, 2018
I applied on 11th July under sds online. 25th july- received acknowledgment letter
Around 2nd August- medical updated as passed and eligibility under review.

What’s your status? And any idea how many days it takes after visa has gone under eligibility review?
same here bro...

Tashy

Aug 9, 2018
Hello guys I was rejected fr my study permit on Aug 4th I reapplied but I sent the wrong letter of explanation I sent without my academics. How do you suggest I send it. I applied online . And did anyone of you know how long it take to be received by the visa officials ?

Kamineni9

Jul 13, 2018
Hi,

I am in a similiar situation, Medicals passed on 31st July, applied on 13th July. Review hasn't started yet. According to my agent and alot of forums, review and approval may come on same day. So, cant really figure anything out at the moment.
Did you apply online ??? Or through vfs global

Mettiti

Jun 16, 2018
Applied July
Got denial letter today for:
• Pursuant to paragraph 220(a) of the IRPA, I am not satisfied that you have sufficient and available financial resources, without working in Canada, to pay the tuition fees for the course or program of studies that you intend to pursue.
Feel like I'm out of time now

rahullfo

Aug 10, 2018
I can't attached it buti wote here that in 1st letter on 10th july that thanks for choosing canada and received application and it is in process
2nd letter on 23rd july that application is in process and processing normally and received large number of application and processing quickly as possible
was it an offline or online application?