+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July SDS Applicant Complete File, Recd AIP - Waiting for PPR,

amazing.cool

Star Member
Aug 28, 2020
I was also able to talk to them, they said my medical indicates as in progress, and my AIP is reflected in my application even though its received through mail
905-612-5416

this is the number and use google hangouts
Good to know that... were they able to provide you some timelines?

phaijalkhan

Oct 4, 2019
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
02-03-2023
I was also able to talk to them, they said my medical indicates as in progress, and my AIP is reflected in my application even though its received through mail
905-612-5416

this is the number and use google hangouts
I called them today. They are hardly helpful. They just said my application is in progress (which I already know). AIP is reflected and medical is in progress. Can't give a timeline.
In fact, when I said I have received "Approval-in-Principle" on email, she made sure to tell me that it is not an "Approval" and it's just an eligibility stage (of course I know that). Well, technically it is the full form.

phaijalkhan

Oct 4, 2019
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
02-03-2023
Any update guys? Anyone? People who receive AIP in September and no medical updates?

amazing.cool

Star Member
Aug 28, 2020
I called them today. They are hardly helpful. They just said my application is in progress (which I already know). AIP is reflected and medical is in progress. Can't give a timeline.
In fact, when I said I have received "Approval-in-Principle" on email, she made sure to tell me that it is not an "Approval" and it's just an eligibility stage (of course I know that). Well, technically it is the full form.
True bro, they are not helpful at all, furthermore this AIP now seems like a waste of time and money for us. All the fkng agent said.. priority will be given who got AIP and study online... Looks like all made fool of us... people who have applied in Oct/Nov have received results and July one are still waiting for any update on there file...not even single update although complete file... too frustrating... just wait wait wait...

phaijalkhan

Oct 4, 2019
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
02-03-2023
True bro, they are not helpful at all, furthermore this AIP now seems like a waste of time and money for us. All the fkng agent said.. priority will be given who got AIP and study online... Looks like all made fool of us... people who have applied in Oct/Nov have received results and July one are still waiting for any update on there file...not even single update although complete file... too frustrating... just wait wait wait...
People applied in Oct/Nov in SDS got results? Is this true?. I mean did they get just AIP or final approval?