+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July SDS Applicant Complete File, Recd AIP - Waiting for PPR,

Ironclad

Champion Member
Aug 17, 2020
Canada
That's good to hear them working more days if rumours are true. Can't really find any source to confirm their working days.

Are all our SDS files processed in Canada? What are their staff strength like? (no. of VOs)
There are still lockdowns in Ottawa/Edmonton. In India only NDVO is functioning, the Mumbai, Chandigarh & Bangalore etc. missions are non operational. I don't know the exact figures but the processing times have sky rocketed for up to 36 weeks even for the next two intakes of May 2021 and Fall 2021 due to backlogs. I guess the processing times will return normalcy for SDS to 20 days only beyond 2022 ( all speculative ).

Last edited:

joshwillard

Star Member
Dec 26, 2016
There are still lockdowns in Ottawa/Edmonton. In India only NDVO is functioning, the Mumbai, Chandigarh & Bangalore etc. missions are non operational. I don't know the exact figures but the processing times have sky rocketed for up to 34 weeks even for the next two intakes of May 2021 and Fall 2021 due to backlogs. I guess the processing times will return normalcy for SDS to 20 days only beyond 2022 ( all speculative ).
So where exactly is our files being processed? In NDVO? I believe all the VOs working there are Indians?

joshwillard

Star Member
Dec 26, 2016
Looks like 3rd Sept AIP results have started ...I got one in whatsapp group... unfortunately refusal

F O R W A R D E D
I have CGPA of 8.9 Bachelors of Commerce GTU.
Course Admitted : GBM .
Trinity University Lenley .
IELTS 7 Overall not less than 6.5 each .
Work experience of 1 year completing next august.
4 projects
2 internships
Applied on : 11th July
Medical on : 14th July
AIP : 3rd September
Biometrics : 14th November ( Dubai )
Rejection on 10th December.
Reason??