Visa Office......
CPC ottawa
App. Filed.......
12-07-2020
Med's Done....
08-06-2020
Applied on 12th july
Biometrics 16th nov (Dubai)
Medical was updated earlier idk what happened but it's showing "we don't need yiur medical"
AIP-3rd Sept
No response!!!!!
Even i have noticed that people getting their medical updated are getting ppr that's true strangely!

amazing.cool

Star Member
Aug 28, 2020
Strangely but all(who evr observed) have received ghost update during IST time.... does this means our files are now with Delhi Embassy or somewhere in India to be processed further? Some got yesterday and some got today ghost update and both days during IST time.

JkAery

Star Member
Feb 14, 2020
Punjab
Category........
STUDY
Strangely but all(who evr observed) have received ghost update during IST time.... does this means our files are now with Delhi Embassy or somewhere in India to be processed further? Some got yesterday and some got today ghost update and both days during IST time.
I didnt get any....till now.

Jaggi__

Star Member
Nov 27, 2020
I got 3 days ago and one today. But nothing in gckey

Reactions: JkAery

Satvik212

Star Member
Dec 1, 2020
Gujarat
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
CPC ottawa
App. Filed.......
12-07-2020
Med's Done....
08-06-2020
oh okay thanks
moreover, what is the way to know whether one has received ghost update or not?

amazing.cool

Star Member
Aug 28, 2020
oh okay thanks
moreover, what is the way to know whether one has received ghost update or not?
I was trying to attach the image here.. but wasn't able to attach it... basically when you login to GC key... you will see Application/Profile Updated status instead of Submitted and when you relogin it will go back to Submitted...

Reactions: Satvik212