+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July SDS Applicant Complete File, Recd AIP - Waiting for PPR,

ShaUCan

Star Member
Aug 18, 2020
Guys check this forum... This guy raised webform to ask why his medical is not updated and they asked him to submit medical sheet and his medical got updated after few days...

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/students-who-applied-for-study-permit-in-august-share-your-updates-and-timeline-here.712637/
what do they mean by medical sheet ? we only have the reference sheet we get from hospital right? the results are sent directly from hospital right.. do they give it to us upon request? any update?

JkAery

Star Member
Feb 14, 2020
Punjab
Category........
STUDY
what do they mean by medical sheet ? we only have the reference sheet we get from hospital right? the results are sent directly from hospital right.. do they give it to us upon request? any update?
For SDS( upfront medical) we get a Tracking sheet from hospital that uploaded with file.

vish96

Dec 4, 2020
Applied on July 27th
Medical On May 19th (Not updated on Gc key)
AIP on September 3rd (not updated on GC Key)
Bio on November 30th ( updated on GC on that day itself)
Raised webform

Aakash1996

Star Member
Aug 14, 2020
Yeah true even i haven't seen anybody receiving PPR eho got AIP on 3rd. Moreover, this was the thing i heard from my friend that those who received AIP in GC key rather than Mail are getting updates (recieving PPR). As those who got AIP on 3rd are mostly computer generated (mail).

To differentiate whether AIP was updated on GC or Mail. Look at the applicant's address, If the address is perfectly mentioned it is from GC but id the address is computer generated (not complete ) it is from mail.
I dont understand your point.. I got my Aip on 4th sep through mail and it was from cic.gc.ca.. what do you mean by an computer generated mail?

Jaggi__

Star Member
Nov 27, 2020
Its
Yeah true even i haven't seen anybody receiving PPR eho got AIP on 3rd. Moreover, this was the thing i heard from my friend that those who received AIP in GC key rather than Mail are getting updates (recieving PPR). As those who got AIP on 3rd are mostly computer generated (mail).

To differentiate whether AIP was updated on GC or Mail. Look at the applicant's address, If the address is perfectly mentioned it is from GC but id the address is computer generated (not complete ) it is from mail.
It's not like that
PA st address
Principal applicants address means officer directly send aip without changing it's address. And my friend applied on 1st july
Got aip on 3rd sep by mail
Got ppr and bvl on 1 dec
Bio on 27 nov.

Reactions: Satvik212

Rocky261096

Jul 7, 2020
Its

It's not like that
PA st address
Principal applicants address means officer directly send aip without changing it's address. And my friend applied on 1st july
Got ppr and bvl on 1 dec
Bio on 27 nov.
When was his medical updated ?

amazing.cool

Star Member
Aug 28, 2020
I am thinking to call IRCC today and raise webform to ask this specific question why my medical is not updated although being upfront... May be this is holding our file? What you guys suggest?

vish96

Dec 4, 2020
I am thinking to call IRCC today and raise webform to ask this specific question why my medical is not updated although being upfront... May be this is holding our file? What you guys suggest?
Already raised webform today for the same reasons?

Aakash1996

Star Member
Aug 14, 2020
Ya its better to ask them or raise a webform on this concern.. This is what making our file processing delayed

Satvik212

Star Member
Dec 1, 2020
Gujarat
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
CPC ottawa
App. Filed.......
12-07-2020
Med's Done....
08-06-2020
Its

It's not like that
PA st address
Got ppr and bvl on 1 dec
Bio on 27 nov.
Oh okay i see. This is what i came to know from one of my friends as i said. Thanks for the clarification.