Jul 17, 2023
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
17-07-2023
AOR Received.
17-07-2023
Hi everyone!

I'm glad I found this forum and sharing the journey with you all. I was invited on July 6 under category-based draw (Health care occupations). Just wanna clarify some things about my application:

1. My primary TEER is 31120 which makes me eligible for FSW but I got the ITA based on my secondary TEER which is 33103 in which I have more than 6 months of part time experience. Should I keep my primary TEER as it is even if I got the invite because of my secondary TEER?
2. My partner borrowed funds from me sometime in May and it was returned to my bank account. How should I approach this? It can't be a gift deed because those are my own funds and my partner just paid me back. Shall I explain this just 1 big transaction in LOE? If yes, shall I upload it in Client Info or Proof of Funds section?
3. I have 2 bank accounts. Bank A here in Canada which holds 90% of my funds and Bank B in my country of residence which holds 10% of my funds. Can I just show proof for these 2 accounts and are they gonna combine its total for me to meet the minimum required POF?

Thank you all in advance. Hoping things will be smooth for all of us.
Hello and welcome to the club!

I had been invited in the first healthcare round and had a combination of primary and secondary occupations, but I was invited in that round based on my primary one, even though it was not my current one.

I am hardly an expert on this myself, but I believe you should leave your APR details exactly as you’d entered them when you first created the Express Entry profile to avoid any confusion.

I had the same confusion when I first encountered the APR questions after the ITA, and decided to leave everything as it is. I don’t think it matters. They only said you’d be eligible for these kind of draws if you had enough experience in one of those occupations within the last three years. They didn’t say anything about it having to be marked as the primary occupation on the profile.

I also had a similar situation with my funds where my mother had deposited into my account the last remaining part of my father’s inheritance earlier this month. I explained it in my POF document and included the deposit slip, my mother’s bank statement showing where the money came from, my birth certificate showing my relationship to her, and her passport.

I have no way of knowing whether this was good enough, but my eligibility is now marked complete, so I believe it did the trick.

Yes, they are going to look at the total of all your bank accounts wherever they are.

My bank provided me with one letter on their letterhead showing only the current balances in savings, current and investment accounts, so I also included bank statements showing the balance of each at the start of each month from January through July 2023, as well as the last credit card statement.

Also make sure you have any stamps on the bank statement from your home country not in English or French translated. My bank statements had my full name and address in Arabic only and I had those translated into English.

Reactions: Justhopeful17

Olivia7

Star Member
Feb 2, 2023
Finally, I managed to create an account on the tracker

Medical: completed
Eligibility: completed
Background : In Progress
Biometrics: In Progress
No BIL yet.

Reactions: tedfaro

Eso55

Star Member
Mar 20, 2023
No, dear, I’m just like you on GCKey. It shows background and eligibility in progress (“We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements”) and only biometrics and medicals completed.

I have decided to take our good friend’s advice and just chill out, not sweat the little details. These so-called “trackers” were supposed to help us relax, but in reality it seems they only tell us which step we are stuck at! In my opinion, the only good, real tracker would be a loading bar with a percentage, am I right?!

All I’m gonna do from here on out is check my email and both key and tracker every morning just so I don’t miss the golden email, and that’s it! Won’t give it a thought for the rest of the day!
you don't have to be worried because my eligibility was completed in the tracker the same day I got MEP/BIL.

PNP
AOR: July 13th
MEP/BIL: July 25th

tracker
med passed, eligibility completed, BGC in progress( have not done biometrics)

GCkey
med passed, eligibility; we are asssesing your..... BGC; Not applicable

Reactions: tedfaro

Eso55

Star Member
Mar 20, 2023
I have a question

Will my BGC be completed if i don't do Biometrics yet? Because I plan to do biometrics for about 3wks time because of my work schedule. Or ircc would need my biometrics to complete BGC?

Olivia7

Star Member
Feb 2, 2023
I have a question

Will my BGC be completed if i don't do Biometrics yet? Because I plan to do biometrics for about 3wks time because of my work schedule. Or ircc would need my biometrics to complete BGC?
Have you already received the Biometrics Letter ?

SareenaShah

May 10, 2023
Hi, I got my biometric request letter today and i paid for the same.

I am a FSW inland applicant, I applied for my temporary resident visa recently! I got it approved yesterday and have to send passport for same.

My question is, do we have any alternative in bringing passport for biometric collection. And also approx. how long do I have to wait for BIL??