+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July 2021 - Citizenship Applicants

elkili86

Aug 18, 2021
Yes, it looks like it. I just managed to log in. I see the "update" for October 8th now. Though I would hardly call it a "major" redesign, at least on the looks.

khannadeepak106

Dec 20, 2021
I think the update on the 7th October relates to the tracker update they released today? I have exactly the same date on mine. Before update, this morning said April, after update, said the 7th October.
Ok... so this is strange as when I was logging from my earlier opened browser on phone, it was showing me an update for 13th October and when using new tracker, it is showing 7th October :)
Any number I can use to reach out to IRCC to check status update on my web form for Urgent Processing of Citizenship application?

khannadeepak106

Dec 20, 2021
Guys, an update… I called IRCC on Friday and the agent confirmed there is nothing pending on my file to get the oath ceremony.
Thing that surprised me was my web form I sent on 4-Oct for urgent processing was not showing up for him and he said there are tons of web forms coming in so it is taking time for responding to each. He suggested me to wait a couple of days and if I do not hear back, send another web form or call again.

fingers crossed, let’s see how it goes next week.

Reactions: abbas.pasha

highbreed22

Star Member
Jun 17, 2021
Coquitlam, BC
Category........
FAM
Reactions: khannadeepak106

Concordian777

Oct 6, 2013
Guys, an update… I called IRCC on Friday and the agent confirmed there is nothing pending on my file to get the oath ceremony.
Thing that surprised me was my web form I sent on 4-Oct for urgent processing was not showing up for him and he said there are tons of web forms coming in so it is taking time for responding to each. He suggested me to wait a couple of days and if I do not hear back, send another web form or call again.

fingers crossed, let’s see how it goes next week.
Hi, at what number did you reach them?

highbreed22

Star Member
Jun 17, 2021
Coquitlam, BC
Category........
FAM
I am still waiting for my oath email... hoping to get it this week... did you get your Oath Letter already?
I have my oath letter for two weeks (date, time and instructions) already but no updates on my tracker :/

Still in progress last update October 7 when there was system upgrade on their end.

My ecas is DM since Sept 21.

Citizenship Ceremony is Not Started

highbreed22

Star Member
Jun 17, 2021
Coquitlam, BC
Category........
FAM
Just adding my dates here:

Family application, Vancouver office.

Presence: 1099.5

Application sent: July 16 2021
Application delivered: July 19 2021
AOR - Aug 31 2021
Background check - Nov 25 2021
Test completed - Jun 30th 2022
Everything else (language, physical, prohibitons) - Sep 20 2022
Ceremony scheduled Sep 23 2022
Oath on Oct 20 2022

Hoping certificate won't be too long after oath.
Hi there did you get ur certificate already?

yv9205

Feb 15, 2022
Hello,

I received an email asking for my travel history from my physical presence dates that I had provided last year. Should I reply back to the same email with the pdf / photos and is there any particular format should I follow ?
Please let me know with your inputs.
Thanks in advance