Med's Request
07-11-2017
Med's Done....
20-11-2017
Passport Req..
23-02-2018
LANDED..........
06/07/2015
What is the process to reschedule oath taking , if your availability is not ok? Do we get to book the oath taking date or they send in a date and ask us to reschedule? Could you advice the process?
If you missed the oath date or can't attend, you need to send and email or letter... Here's what said their web

"If you are not available on the date and time of your appointment, write us a letter of explanation. Send this letter to the IRCC office that scheduled your original appointment. You can send this letter by mail, or online, using this Web form. We will reschedule your appointment on a different date.

If you do not attend your appointment, you must contact us within a certain amount of time. The notice we sent you inviting you to the appointment will tell you when you must contact us. Use this Web form and tell us why you missed your appointment. If you do not contact us in time, we will close your application. You will have to apply again and pay the required fees."

Reactions: Candidpnp

Candidpnp

Jul 4, 2017
If you missed the oath date or can't attend, you need to send and email or letter... Here's what said their web

"If you are not available on the date and time of your appointment, write us a letter of explanation. Send this letter to the IRCC office that scheduled your original appointment. You can send this letter by mail, or online, using this Web form. We will reschedule your appointment on a different date.

If you do not attend your appointment, you must contact us within a certain amount of time. The notice we sent you inviting you to the appointment will tell you when you must contact us. Use this Web form and tell us why you missed your appointment. If you do not contact us in time, we will close your application. You will have to apply again and pay the required fees."
Thank you for this.

sk41

Apr 21, 2022
No updates yet, still waiting.... how about yours? I called IRCC today and they said there aren't any updates on my application. And my application is processed at Scarborough office.
Same! No updates on mine either…. Did they say why is it taking sooo long lol?

Candidpnp

Jul 4, 2017
Hello,

hoping for some advice on the forum. My citizenship oath date on the online tracker is for a date in May 2022. I will be out of the country for the month and will need this rescheduled.

I have not yet received the oath invite confirmation on email. I just noticed the tracker update today. I raised a web form informing them of my out of country status and requesting a reschedule. When I raised the web form, I did not receive a receipt of reference to quote my correspondence. It also had an automated response saying - if your query is within normal processing times, we don’t reply.

can someone advice me what I can do before I leave for my trip and in the event I am yet to receive the email for ceremony invite?

Some question:

1. when can I realistically expect a response to my web form?
2. is there any other email I should send the reschedule intimation to before I receive the ceremony invite email?

Look forward to some advice to proceed before I travel to ensure application is not impacted by lack of attendance.

summaiya_t

Star Member
Nov 10, 2020
Hello,

hoping for some advice on the forum. My citizenship oath date on the online tracker is for a date in May 2022. I will be out of the country for the month and will need this rescheduled.

I have not yet received the oath invite confirmation on email. I just noticed the tracker update today. I raised a web form informing them of my out of country status and requesting a reschedule. When I raised the web form, I did not receive a receipt of reference to quote my correspondence. It also had an automated response saying - if your query is within normal processing times, we don’t reply.

can someone advice me what I can do before I leave for my trip and in the event I am yet to receive the email for ceremony invite?

Some question:

1. when can I realistically expect a response to my web form?
2. is there any other email I should send the reschedule intimation to before I receive the ceremony invite email?

Look forward to some advice to proceed before I travel to ensure application is not impacted by lack of attendance.
If you don’t mind my asking, what is your oath date in May? Rescheduling is strongly not recommended.

Candidpnp

Jul 4, 2017
If you don’t mind my asking, what is your oath date in May? Rescheduling is strongly not recommended.
It’s second half of May and I am not in the country. I have sent a reschedule web request today citing the same but I was reaching out to fellow members on the forum to understand if I need to do anything else apart from what I have already actioned.

Reactions: summaiya_t