Star Member
Mar 26, 2013
Hi All,

This is my timeline below:
Test invite: 08 Mar, 2022
Test window: 11 Mar - 31 Mar 2022
Test Date: 24 Mar 2022
Test Passed!

I've called IRCC to follow up since I didn't receive any updates after passing the test. The agent over the phone went through the application and informed me that the test showed as "Not accepted" even though I passed the test.

There were no comments/info in the file to provide more details, but the agent mentioned I should receive an email with the reason and to retake the test.

After everything went smoothly during the test, I didn't understand what could be the cause of not getting accepted. Has anyone had this experience?

Last edited:

SergeiK

Star Member
Nov 28, 2017
I was wondering if there are any updates on paper based applications. I had applied for my citizenship last year. Application was filed on July 16th, 2021 and background verification was completed on November 30th, 2021. There is no update after that and application is showing as in progress. My colleague who applied for his family of 4 in January this year has even received a test invitation.
I'm also a paper application (3 ppl) and your dates are very close to mine. Last week I saw test window scheduled for me (May 19th - June 9th), the test invitation email is still pending.

Reactions: Sanket Gumaste

omsaiom

Aug 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I was wondering if there are any updates on paper based applications. I had applied for my citizenship last year. Application was filed on July 16th, 2021 and background verification was completed on November 30th, 2021. There is no update after that and application is showing as in progress. My colleague who applied for his family of 4 in January this year has even received a test invitation.
Dont worry, at the end everyone is going to have the same average sort of time.
See my timeline, I did my test at January end and no update since then.
You might get a test invite and everything can go pretty fast from there.

Reactions: Sanket Gumaste

Sanket Gumaste

Sep 11, 2016
I'm also a paper application (3 ppl) and your dates are very close to mine. Last week I saw test window scheduled for me (May 19th - June 9th), the test invitation email is still pending.
Thanks a lot for the update. It seems family applications are moving faster than individual applications. All the best !

Reactions: summaiya_t

Sanket Gumaste

Sep 11, 2016
Dont worry, at the end everyone is going to have the same average sort of time.
See my timeline, I did my test at January end and no update since then.
You might get a test invite and everything can go pretty fast from there.
Thank you for the kind words. Hope for the best ! All the best !

Reactions: omsaiom

Sanket Gumaste

Sep 11, 2016
I am in the same boat as you

I am in the same boat as you. My local office is Ottawa.See my timeline below. No updates for last few months.
I ordered GCMS notes in March and received on 13/4/2022. None of the assessments have started except the criminality.

Application sent 11/6/2021
Application received 16/6/2021
AOR: 14/10/2021
In Progress: 26/11/2021
Criminality/Background Check Complete: 21/1/2022
Thank you for the update. Is your application only for yourself or for family as well ? All the best and stay in touch !

Milads

Oct 23, 2021
I’m honestly getting tired of reading inspiring stories and how some folks made a difference in communities lol…ok I haven’t read any but I’m sure I would get tired!

• Haha
Reactions: sanko

wksj

Oct 7, 2021
I’m honestly getting tired of reading inspiring stories and how some folks made a difference in communities lol…ok I haven’t read any but I’m sure I would get tired!
The difference you can make is by making ATIP requests and exposing the IRCC's lies.

Reactions: Milads

Hudda_ca

Star Member
Feb 26, 2022
Guys july 17 online applicant from Alberta
First test was on march 28, got 19/20 but test was invalidated because of technical error
Second test was May 14, got 18/20. got a call and again invalidated and for the same reason
Officer asked me to give it again with ms team and booked me for next Wednesday may 25 over the phone also asked me to send all pages of my passports.
told me he wants to finalize it quickly so make sure by Wednesday I receive your passports so i can review it over video conference or maybe with test.
Question is I’m I suppose to get an email or where to send the copies and at what email address or is it by webform

abbas.pasha

VIP Member
Sep 17, 2016
Guys july 17 online applicant from Alberta
First test was on march 28, got 19/20 but test was invalidated because of technical error
Second test was May 14, got 18/20. got a call and again invalidated and for the same reason
Officer asked me to give it again with ms team and booked me for next Wednesday may 25 over the phone also asked me to send all pages of my passports.
told me he wants to finalize it quickly so make sure by Wednesday I receive your passports so i can review it over video conference or maybe with test.
Question is I’m I suppose to get an email or where to send the copies and at what email address or is it by webform
I would suggest you to send the passport copy to the email address from where you received the Test Invitation and in parallel do the same via the webfrom

babsizkil

Dec 18, 2016
Hi friends,

So my spouse got a Notice to Appear/ Notice of Meeting today. She wrote the test January 17 and scored 16/20. Surprisingly, the test was not updated as passed as at yesterday. We contacted them, IRCC said they are aware. She is asked to come with PR card, 2 photo ID, all original documents as per Citizenship application checklist. My question is whether this is a normal requirements for re-taking knowledge test or also for another purpose in the process? Thanks !

Ma-cha

Mar 22, 2022
Applied on 31st July , aor : oct 27, test passed : April 19, language etc update 18 may as complete, decision made 18 may. Now waiting for oath invitation. Scarborough office. Anyone know average time from DM to oath for Scarborough office? Thank you

wksj

Oct 7, 2021
Applied on 31st July , aor : oct 27, test passed : April 19, language etc update 18 may as complete, decision made 18 may. Now waiting for oath invitation. Scarborough office. Anyone know average time from DM to oath for Scarborough office? Thank you
My test was also completed April 19, Scarborough is sleeping on my file!

ungeilimage

Star Member
Apr 5, 2018
Applied July 28th, test passed April 19, very similar timeline, but no update for me :(