JULY 2020 *Outland* Spousal Sponsorship

Alexn

May 15, 2020
Portugal
Category........
FAM
Hey Folks, good morning
I am july 2020 applicant.!
i am living in Canada on PR status.I applied for my spouse, she is living backhome. My file received on 28July,2020. Yesterday My wife got Biometric Req from IRCC which contain her file number and UCI.
But as being sponser still I didn’t get AOR mail from IRCC.
Any idea on this?
It's happening to some people, some people are "skipping" some e-mails. It might be due to the expedition of the process to get to the goals that were set.
Nothing to worry about.

Lham

Nov 2, 2020
I think that is normal majority people from may,june, july haven’t received yet. Only some lucky people got the Aor. So no need to worry yet.
Thank you so much for your kind reply,, how I could get the temporary file nr.? At least to make sure they received my file . Can I call them from out Canada .. me and my sponsor are outside Canada.. thank you

Alexn

May 15, 2020
Portugal
Category........
FAM
Thank you so much for your kind reply,, how I could get the temporary file nr.? At least to make sure they received my file . Can I call them from out Canada .. me and my sponsor are outside Canada.. thank you
Calls only work inside Canada.
Some people say it might work if you call thru a "party call" with someone in Canada. Most people have not been able to call from outside Canada.

Reactions: Lham

Sheenak_official

Star Member
Oct 26, 2020
It's happening to some people, some people are "skipping" some e-mails. It might be due to the expedition of the process to get to the goals that were set.
Nothing to worry about.
Can you pls give the email id from which you guys are receiving these emails so that we can check / search our inbox and other folders for the email? It would be helpful.
Thanks!!

Alexn

May 15, 2020
Portugal
Category........
FAM
Can you pls give the email id from which you guys are receiving these emails so that we can check / search our inbox and other folders for the email? It would be helpful.
Thanks!!
sorry, I don't have that information but Im sure you can find it somewhere in a thread or someone more knowledgeable might respond to this thread :)

mani@

Feb 17, 2018
My ecas just says that your application is received on August 8 2020. But I'd doesn't say that we started processing your application line. IS THIS NORMAL .Anyone got just this in status after AOR

Alexn

May 15, 2020
Portugal
Category........
FAM
UPDATE
Good news, IRCC responded to my web form, they have my application! They didn't provide me with the date it was received but it's in the system and waiting to be checked for completeness.
Just for reference: I sent the webform Oct. 23 and got a response today.

Just got a letter from my postal service saying that they can't find my file and can't garante it was delivered. I sent it back in July so... to say I'm pissed off is an understatement. I thought is was delivered.
Anyways, I want to call and ask about my file, some people from July already got a temp number by calling, if I call and they don't have me in the system that means bad news.
I'm outside Canada, what number do I call and whats the procedure?
Some people say Google Hangouts but it's not working. Can someone walk me tru it? I called via Hangouts and a voice said I can't make the call. Do I have to put money in the app? change my location?
Thank you in advance.

Canada2020eh

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2019
My ecas just says that your application is received on August 8 2020. But I'd doesn't say that we started processing your application line. IS THIS NORMAL .Anyone got just this in status after AOR
That is normal, you wouldn't get that if they weren't starting to look at the file.

Canada2020eh

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2019
Hey Folks, good morning
I am july 2020 applicant.!
i am living in Canada on PR status.I applied for my spouse, she is living backhome. My file received on 28July,2020. Yesterday My wife got Biometric Req from IRCC which contain her file number and UCI.
But as being sponser still I didn’t get AOR mail from IRCC.
Any idea on this?
It is just as good as AOR, wouldn't get BL unless they were looking at it. Seems like they aren't following the procedure that they normally did pre-covid. All is good.

Babydoll2305

Star Member
Jul 8, 2018
Hi all. Does anyone know if IRCC is actually following any method of going through the applications because it is just a bit worrying to see people who applied in August getting movement on their files when prior months applicants are still waiting. I have been trying to check on my application on ECAS and the information I entered is not recognised. Can anyone tell me if they are having the same issue. According to FedEx my application was delivered to NS on 28/07/2020. I'm really getting anxious .

Sheenak_official

Star Member
Oct 26, 2020
Hi all. Does anyone know if IRCC is actually following any method of going through the applications because it is just a bit worrying to see people who applied in August getting movement on their files when prior months applicants are still waiting. I have been trying to check on my application on ECAS and the information I entered is not recognised. Can anyone tell me if they are having the same issue. According to FedEx my application was delivered to NS on 28/07/2020. I'm really getting anxious .
Same is in my case, Don’t worry I think they are picking files in batches for example say 5-10 files from each month and then moving slot wise , It is possible that they have assigned 1 or 2 officers for each month to work on them. Many people are still waiting so nothing to panic, still if you doubt you can call them and check for the temporary file number , this will ensure you that they have your file. Also I read somewhere that if the file is not available online still it’s possible that they are working on it offline and once it is ready then they will upload for you. Most of the files with temporary number are available in online portals atmost 30 days after. These are all assumptions / information as per the forum and other websites. I hope this helps you.

Reactions: DiiDii

Babydoll2305

Star Member
Jul 8, 2018
Same is in my case, Don’t worry I think they are picking files in batches for example say 5-10 files from each month and then moving slot wise , It is possible that they have assigned 1 or 2 officers for each month to work on them. Many people are still waiting so nothing to panic, still if you doubt you can call them and check for the temporary file number , this will ensure you that they have your file. Also I read somewhere that if the file is not available online still it’s possible that they are working on it offline and once it is ready then they will upload for you. Most of the files with temporary number are available in online portals atmost 30 days after. These are all assumptions / information as per the forum and other websites. I hope this helps you.
Hi. Thanks for the response. It makes me feel slightly better. I think I will wait another week and then send off a webform to enquire about whether they have received my application. I have been checking my emails everyday and as the saying goes "a watched kettle never boils" so I think I might have to practice some patience.