+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

JULY 2020 *Outland* Spousal Sponsorship

deepthigajula

Star Member
Apr 8, 2019
Hi guys I did not receive AOR, but I tried to chk application status with UCI number bad it's says in process later I linked my gckey and my application status shows in process. I gave my biometrics last year for visit visa I guess they will not ask me to go for biometrics again. However I did not receive AOR letter yet... that means is it in process or yet to process?

Canada2020eh

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2019
Hi guys I did not receive AOR, but I tried to chk application status with UCI number bad it's says in process later I linked my gckey and my application status shows in process. I gave my biometrics last year for visit visa I guess they will not ask me to go for biometrics again. However I did not receive AOR letter yet... that means is it in process or yet to process?
It seems like things are happening out of the normal order for many people, getting BL and Medical requests before AOR. Hopefully yours saying in process means it is, hang tight, hopefully you will hear something soon.

Claribel0909

Apr 23, 2017
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-06-2017
Doc's Request.
12-07-2017
Nomination.....
NA
Anything ending with cic.gc.ca
Hi Vruank, I'm in the process at the moment as well with my husband being an Indian Outland Application. My timeline is below, was just wondering are all Indian outland applications being sent to the New Delhi VO? I've read they have long timelines, do you have any information about this?

India Outland Applicant
Application Received (Sydney): Aug 11, 2020
AOR 1: Nov 3, 2020
Biometric Request:
Medical Request:
SA: Nov 3, 2020
Bio completed:
Medical completed:
Moved to VO:
Medical passed:
AOR 2:
Pre-arrival letter:
DM:
PPR:
COPR:
Landed:

rrss13

Mar 24, 2020
Hi Vruank, I'm in the process at the moment as well with my husband being an Indian Outland Application. My timeline is below, was just wondering are all Indian outland applications being sent to the New Delhi VO? I've read they have long timelines, do you have any information about this?

India Outland Applicant
Application Received (Sydney): Aug 11, 2020
AOR 1: Nov 3, 2020
Biometric Request:
Medical Request:
SA: Nov 3, 2020
Bio completed:
Medical completed:
Moved to VO:
Medical passed:
AOR 2:
Pre-arrival letter:
DM:
PPR:
COPR:
Landed:
No some are getting sent to Ottawa or Mississauga. If your sponsor approval letter doesn’t say transfer to New Delhi for further processing, it’ll most likely go to Ottawa!
Edit* this is the current trend we are seeing it may change

Reactions: Claribel0909

DiiDii

Apr 8, 2019
Toronto Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kingston VO
App. Filed.......
01-23-2020
AOR Received.
02-06-2020
File Transfer...
23-01-2021
Med's Request
18-09-2020
Med's Done....
23-09-2020
Passport Req..
13-07-2021
  • Haha
Reactions: Phalos

Alexn

May 15, 2020
Portugal
Category........
FAM
My confusion with all of this is why are they sending AOR and SA to August applicants if April is still more than half waiting. Even if they are working in batches and some workers are faster than others, it doesn't make sense.
I understand some cases are more complex and take longer, but AOR should be more or less by order.

Claribel0909

Apr 23, 2017
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-06-2017
Doc's Request.
12-07-2017
Nomination.....
NA
No some are getting sent to Ottawa or Mississauga. If your sponsor approval letter doesn’t say transfer to New Delhi for further processing, it’ll most likely go to Ottawa!
Edit* this is the current trend we are seeing it may change
Thank you! The letter says New Delhi :( I'm super nervous about the timeline now!

Babydoll2305

Star Member
Jul 8, 2018
My confusion with all of this is why are they sending AOR and SA to August applicants if April is still more than half waiting. Even if they are working in batches and some workers are faster than others, it doesn't make sense.
I understand some cases are more complex and take longer, but AOR should be more or less by order.
Hi Alex.
I am also confused about how they are determining which applications to process. I applied in July a few days after you did in your last post you said that IRCC told you your application was on the system waiting to be processed. I have tried linking my application to online account and I have tried checking on ECAS but no luck for me each time it says that there is no match. I will send a webform next week if I still cannot link my application. Please tell me how you got the information that your file was received.
Thank you kindly.

Alexn

May 15, 2020
Portugal
Category........
FAM
Hi Alex.
I am also confused about how they are determining which applications to process. I applied in July a few days after you did in your last post you said that IRCC told you your application was on the system waiting to be processed. I have tried linking my application to online account and I have tried checking on ECAS but no luck for me each time it says that there is no match. I will send a webform next week if I still cannot link my application. Please tell me how you got the information that your file was received.
Thank you kindly.
I know that my file was received because I sent a webform.
I also can't link my application. I still don't have AOR and you need AOR to be able to link your file.
The mailing company I used couldn't tell me if my file was delivered or not, so I sent a webform to IRCC asking if they had my file, to make sure it was not lost.
If you have confirmation from your mailing company or courier that your file was delivered, you probably don't need to send a webform. Most people from July are still waiting for AOR, you don't need to be worried :)

Dec 17, 2018
Recieved medical request today. Wasn't sent by email, found the message on GCKey.

India Outland Applicant
Application Received (Sydney): Jul 02, 2020
AOR 1: Oct 31, 2020
Biometric Request: Oct 30, 2020
Medical Request: Nov 03, 2020
SA: Nov 02, 2020
did you get your SA- sponsor approval later

Syan24

Apr 15, 2019
I know that my file was received because I sent a webform.
I also can't link my application. I still don't have AOR and you need AOR to be able to link your file.
The mailing company I used couldn't tell me if my file was delivered or not, so I sent a webform to IRCC asking if they had my file, to make sure it was not lost.
If you have confirmation from your mailing company or courier that your file was delivered, you probably don't need to send a webform. Most people from July are still waiting for AOR, you don't need to be worried :)
After how many days you get reply after sending the webform i sent the webform 2 weeks before and i didn’t get any reply

lovemydoggie

Star Member
Apr 29, 2020
Has anyone here been able to link their paper application to their GCKey account? Can you only do that once you've received your AOR?