+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

JULY 2020 *Outland* Spousal Sponsorship

Syan24

Apr 15, 2019
Hii,I submitted spouse sponsor application on 7 Th July. With the help of temporary file number I was able to track down my application. It says we started working on it since 9th November. So what do I expect next? and how long it takes to receive any updat?
How did you track down your application with temporary file number?

s_mishra

Dec 1, 2018
Where are you applying from, out of curiosity? Thank you.
I submitted my wife application on june 24. Called IRCC and they said its in their system and is waiting to be assigned to an agent. I am not sure how long do we have to wait as July applicants are getting AOR already.

Claribel0909

Apr 23, 2017
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-06-2017
Doc's Request.
12-07-2017
Nomination.....
NA
Hey all
Received AOR and SA on the same day but no BL and MEDICAL letter till now , I tried to link my account but it’s not linking says application not found, Anyone has any idea ? I think I’m making some mistake while linking application. Any particular instructions??
Thanks!
Hi I had the same situation, I received AOR and SA on the same day, Nov 3rd and received Medical on Nov 9th. a lot of the applications are not following the same steps... maybe they are rushing through things cause of the delay caused by Covid.

Sheenak_official

Star Member
Oct 26, 2020
Hi I had the same situation, I received AOR and SA on the same day, Nov 3rd and received Medical on Nov 9th. a lot of the applications are not following the same steps... maybe they are rushing through things cause of the delay caused by Covid.
You got medical instructions through email ?
I have seen that on ecas only not on email or gckey , Is this normal?

Reactions: Claribel0909

Claribel0909

Apr 23, 2017
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-06-2017
Doc's Request.
12-07-2017
Nomination.....
NA
You got medical instructions through email ?
I have seen that on ecas only not on email or gckey , Is this normal?
I'm not certain, we are processing our application through our lawyer, so I cannot link my account to check..but it seems like it wasn't on email.

vruank

Star Member
Jul 3, 2020
Did you get the email / mail yet for medical ? Because my case is same it shows on ecas and not on email. And I haven’t been able to link via GC key. I’m trying today but server is down.
We received medical letter directly on GCKey. Since we'd already linked the application to GCKey, we received a mail from ircc informing us there are new messages on our application in GCKey. On checking, it was the medical request.

Pink567

Oct 22, 2020
Hi. Did you get medical instructions through email? My friend has also tracked her application and it says,” We have sent you medical instructions on 9th Nov. 2020”. But her representative didn’t get any email regarding it.

vruank

Star Member
Jul 3, 2020
Hi. Did you get medical instructions through email? My friend has also tracked her application and it says,” We have sent you medical instructions on 9th Nov. 2020”. But her representative didn’t get any email regarding it.
You'll find it in GCKey

Reactions: Pink567