+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

JULY 2020 *Outland* Spousal Sponsorship

Talwinder22

Oct 27, 2020
Application sent 8 AUG 2020
Application received 11 AUG 2020

Got AOR, Biometrics and Medical on same day 11 NOV 2020. How can i give biometrics because VAC are closed in INDIA. What should i do now, anybody help pls

Alexn

May 15, 2020
Portugal
Category........
FAM
Application sent 8 AUG 2020
Application received 11 AUG 2020

Got AOR, Biometrics and Medical on same day 11 NOV 2020. How can i give biometrics because VAC are closed in INDIA. What should i do now, anybody help pls
Unfortunately you'll have to wait.
Good news is, I think they have been talking about reopening.

Reactions: rrss13

hirasalam

Jul 10, 2017
My sponsorship application was received at sydney july 16th. I havent received any update from them so far , however i was not working at the time I sent my application so last week I used webform to send IRCC my recent payslips to be added to my file and i just got reply confirming receipt of my documents. At least it confirms they have my file in their system. Also, they mentioned they cant provide more information abt application because i am not the authorized representative on file.

Anyway, wait continues ...

Lham

Nov 2, 2020
My sponsorship application was received at sydney july 16th. I havent received any update from them so far , however i was not working at the time I sent my application so last week I used webform to send IRCC my recent payslips to be added to my file and i just got reply confirming receipt of my documents. At least it confirms they have my file in their system. Also, they mentioned they cant provide more information abt application because i am not the authorized representative on file.

Did you get a temporary file nr ?

azizk

Nov 14, 2018

What information did you provide for your documents to be added to your file? I have a couple documents to append to my file as well (payslips and PCC)

hirasalam

Jul 10, 2017
What information did you provide for your documents to be added to your file? I have a couple documents to append to my file as well (payslips and PCC)

IRCC asked to provide following:
  • Surname and complete given name (including middle name, if applicable) - exactly as they appear on the passport or identity document,
  • Date of birth (YYYY-MM-DD),
  • Client ID Number, UCI or Application Number,
  • Country of birth,
  • Type of application,
  • Date on which the application was submitted or received,
  • Mailing method (courier, Canada Post (registered or regular mail), etc.),
    • company used,
    • confirmation no.,
  • Complete address (including the postal code and the unit number) where the application was sent,
  • Receipt number,
  • Current address,
  • Telephone number(s),
  • Email address, and
  • All documents submitted with your previous request.

Sheenak_official

Star Member
Oct 26, 2020
Hi all
I have linked my account to online account but there is no medical request, Is anyone else facing this too ? Ecas says it was sent on 10 November, Is it coming on my mailing address ? As I linked my application after 10th so is it possible they have sent it via mail ? Should I call them ?
Status says -

We sent you medical instructions on November 10, 2020. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Thanks!

deepthigajula

Star Member
Apr 8, 2019
Hello everyone. Today I logged in to cic account and it says my application has been cancelled and will send us the details. They did not send me any aor yet. We linked the account based on previous UCI number and was able check the status.

s_mishra

Dec 1, 2018
Hello everyone. Today I logged in to cic account and it says my application has been cancelled and will send us the details. They did not send me any aor yet. We linked the account based on previous UCI number and was able check the status.
how were you able to look for your application as I have been trying to do the same for my wife. We have submitted the application in June and haven't heard anything yet!

deepthigajula

Star Member
Apr 8, 2019
how were you able to look for your application as I have been trying to do the same for my wife. We have submitted the application in June and haven't heard anything yet!
But what do they mean cancelled??? And they made the decision saying my application is cancelled!!!!!