LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
CAP REACHED
Doc's Request.
Applied in Express Entry
Yes. When given the option to select, please press 2, then 1, again 1 and then 0
Can the sponsor also call and get the Temp number or only the applicant can?

The Robust

Dec 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
CAP REACHED
Doc's Request.
Applied in Express Entry

prankysayu

Oct 18, 2017
what questions did IRCC asked him before giving him the number ?
The sponsor can call. He/She will be asked specific security or identity questions like name, dob, pob, if PR date of becoming PR, when was the application submitted, what type of application like inland/outland and other stuff like address, email, etc. If they have your file uploaded or logged in the system they should usually be able to provide a temp number and give a superficial info on the status, if you pry on them with emotion... :p

The Robust

Dec 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
CAP REACHED
Doc's Request.
Applied in Express Entry
But some people said that they only give the information of applicants calls himself/herself or if sponsor has filled that representative form

The sponsor can call. He/She will be asked specific security or identity questions like name, dob, pob, if PR date of becoming PR, when was the application submitted, what type of application like inland/outland and other stuff like address, email, etc. If they have your file uploaded or logged in the system they should usually be able to provide a temp number and give a superficial info on the status, if you pry on them with emotion... :p

Helena2

Mar 23, 2020
Anybody here applied for TRV? I need help.
Is there any forum or thread specially for TRV application?

vruank

Star Member
Jul 3, 2020
Today our ECAS for the PA changed to Application Received (at Ottawa VO). But ECAS detailed information or GCKey has not been updated to reflect this yet.
We're not sure if this is AOR2 as we haven't received any email yet.

Our timeline:
India Spousal Sponsorship Outland Applicant
Application Received (Sydney): Jul 02, 2020
AOR 1: Oct 31, 2020
Biometric Request: Oct 30, 2020
Medical Request: Nov 03, 2020
SA: Nov 02, 2020
Bio completed:
Medical completed: Nov 06, 2020
Moved to VO (Ottawa): Nov 16, 2020
Medical passed: Nov 19, 2020
Application Received at VO (Ottawa): Nov 24, 2020
AOR 2:
Pre-arrival letter:
DM:
PPR:
COPR:
Landed:

prankysayu

Oct 18, 2017
But some people said that they only give the information of applicants calls himself/herself or if sponsor has filled that representative form
The sponsor doesn't need to fill the representative form. The Principal applicant's PR application is part of the sponsorship application, which means the sponsor or the principal applicant can approach IRCC to inquire the status or other information. When I (the sponsor) called they gave the temp number as well as help me update my contact details. Hope this helps.

vruank

Star Member
Jul 3, 2020
The sponsor doesn't need to fill the representative form. The Principal applicant's PR application is part of the sponsorship application, which means the sponsor or the principal applicant can approach IRCC to inquire the status or other information. When I (the sponsor) called they gave the temp number as well as help me update my contact details. Hope this helps.
This wasn't our experience, when the sponsor called they asked us to fill in a representative form.

prankysayu

Oct 18, 2017
This wasn't our experience, when the sponsor called they asked us to fill in a representative form.
Wow that doesn't make sense to me because the application package clearly points that the sponsor and principal applicant are part of the same application that is submitted apart from that if there is a third person who needs to be appointed for IRCC communications then a representative form comes to play. But I can't comment on your experience and I am at a loss of words at this point.

Although I would suggest @The Robust to try calling IRCC and asking them for a temp number for the sponsorship application.

Reactions: vruank