+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***** JULY 2020 CEC APPLICANTS TIMELINE *****

shomaro

Jan 6, 2020
lol, it's only a short 12 years combined with 2.5 yrs undergrad (transferred from China) + 2 yrs MSc (I wanted to become a professor/scientist at the time, so went for PhD) + 4 yrs PhD (then I want some "life" like normal people, so no more school or post-doc for me) + 8 month self-employment + 1.8yrs job (yet still working with profs), so that's it! Time flies!
Please keep post the progress. Best wishes to this final section for you and hope IRCC gives you a final settlement to this beautiful country!

Rick2212

May 4, 2020
Canada
Category........
CEC
Good to know! Thanks for confirming it.
So they really think I am a spy :D or just want me to pay the fee for the bridging work permit probably.
I've never been refused VISA to other countries.
Don't worry @Spidergirl the guy also got request for Schedule A and got PR in couple of days.
Read his comment below
"Hi, I actually left Canada in August and did my Biometrics in China on 22 September. My application status changed to Biometrics submitted on the same day. Then I got request for Schedule A on 23 September, I sent back the docu Schedule A to IRCC on 26 September and got Copr document on 2 October."

Link
https://myimmitracker.com/ca/trackers/cec-e-apr-tracker-express-entry-permanent-residency-application/cases/case-93810

Reactions: Spidergirl

assen89

Jun 30, 2017
I had called CIC after a ghost update, and turns out I passed my eligibility on 22nd Jan.
I haven't received any update for approval on the portal or any email yet.
My AOR is July 1st.
Did you pass criminality and security as well on thw 22nd?Or was your eligibility changed from "recommended passed" by the Case Analyst to "Passed" by the VO officer.

assen89

Jun 30, 2017
What the hell? First of all wow how are you in the country since 12 years. Also, I’ve never heard of them asking for all these docs WTH hahahah
Long story, but I have also been in Canada for 12 years as well. Most of us took a longer time in school and obtained more than one degree.

Reactions: Rhbcc and dgeorge

Rhbcc

Star Member
May 15, 2020
Vancouver,BC
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
01-07-2020
Long story, but I have also been in Canada for 12 years as well. Most of us took a longer time in school and obtained more than one degree.
same. been here 7 years, i got another diploma after my bachelors.

Reactions: assen89

newbie_canada2

May 23, 2019
COPR soon for you then! Good luck!
Hopefully. They said I have to wait anywhere between couple weeks to few months. No timeline on when I can expect COPR by.
From other posts it seems that some got it in 10-15 days but there are others who are waiting on it since December.