+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***** JULY 2020 CEC APPLICANTS TIMELINE *****

dgeorge

Feb 2, 2020
They seems to be all passed out while keeping our application in progress. Can we make weed illegal for a couple of months?
LOL!!! Im sure its not that, they are just overly L A Z Y.... well i guess maybe their workload IS IN FACT SO MUCH?? but then how does that theory explain jan-may aors waiting and aug/sept aors getting. doesnt make sense. anyways LAZY is the word

Jul 28, 2020
LOL!!! Im sure its not that, they are just overly L A Z Y.... well i guess maybe their workload IS IN FACT SO MUCH?? but then how does that theory explain jan-may aors waiting and aug/sept aors getting. doesnt make sense. anyways LAZY is the word
Just to cheer up the group for a bit. I know all are anxious. I infact deleted my comment. Weed shouldn't be banned.

pouryas7

Jun 18, 2019
Good to know! Thanks for confirming it.
So they really think I am a spy :D or just want me to pay the fee for the bridging work permit probably.
I've never been refused VISA to other countries.
Hi there, I hope it does not take that much time. Which country are you from?

scalvox

Jan 31, 2021
Loosing patience now not because of approval but because of uncertainty. IT could take couple of days to couple of months. I hope we can see some pattern in upcoming approves.
I agree, I have a family matter to attend to back home, I want to move to a different province. But I can't do any of that because of the gov being late. Life is on hold literally..

Reactions: dgeorge

dgeorge

Feb 2, 2020
I agree, I have a family matter to attend to back home, I want to move to a different province. But I can't do any of that because of the gov being late. Life is on hold literally..
same here dude!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TIRED OF THIS WWAIT

seal_light

Star Member
Jan 16, 2019
Congratulations to the July 23rd person who got approved today! Sooooo....ya think they only approved 1 July applicant today??? lol. Gotta laugh, if not, you'd cry. I was hoping by this week to see July COPRs raining down, but the week is almost over and there doesn't seem to be much progress...sigh

assen89

Jun 30, 2017
Congratulations to the July 23rd person who got approved today! Sooooo....ya think they only approved 1 July applicant today??? lol. Gotta laugh, if not, you'd cry. I was hoping by this week to see July COPRs raining down, but the week is almost over and there doesn't seem to be much progress...sigh
5 COPR's issued today to July AOR CEC Stream active forum members: July 3,July 7,July 9, July 21 and July 23, 2020.

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/july-2020-aor-join-here.692627/page-28

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/copr-this-week.706457/page-195

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/july-2020-aor-join-here.692720/page-118

It will soon be our turn to share the good news.

Last edited:

EscoBlades

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
(Perceived) Progress on the forum doesn’t equate to overall progress for any month AOR.

assen89

Jun 30, 2017
(Perceived) Progress on the forum doesn’t equate to overall progress for any month AOR.
It kind of does, for example you can conclude the sample size for June AOR on this forum and on IMM Tracker reflects to an extent the overall progress for the month of June for COPR's issued.

EscoBlades

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
It kind of does, for example you can conclude the sample size for June AOR on this forum and on IMM Tracker reflects to an extent the overall progress for the month of June for COPR's issued.
The sample sizes for both this forum and that ineffective tracker pale in comparison to the overall number of PR applications and decisions. Especially when you then consider both those sources are self reported tools on the internet.

assen89

Jun 30, 2017
The sample sizes for both this forum and that ineffective tracker pale in comparison to the overall number of PR applications and decisions. Especially when you then consider both those sources are self reported tools on the internet.
The fact it is self reporting and the information is actively updated makes the sample even more accurate to draw conclusions from the data. For example we know there is a significant number of applicants whose applications got approved in October waiting for COPR and some Jan-May applicants are facing significant delays in getting their application approved and being issued COPR,relative to June-Aug applicants.