Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
22-10-2020
Interview........
N/A
LANDED..........
21/04/2021
Straight forward here too single applicant Canadian degree and work no travel since 2017 - how much more easy can it get
No Idea what strategy they are using but I thought it might be easy for single applicants. Lets hope for the best and keep us posted. I presume this month would be good sign for July and August

Reactions: dgeorge

assen89

Jun 30, 2017
Reactions: SSC27

ggwen

Star Member
Aug 18, 2020
hey guys, I'm new here.

I applied on July 7th and my process bar started counting. Estimated decision date being January 7th.
I have a super straightforward application. Canadian education, Canadian work experience, relatively young and background is all good with living in Canada for over 8 years at this point. I applied with a consultant. I am on PGWP right now which is valid till end of 2022.

I am going to need to go back home for some family matters in April and I am pretty worried that a decision won't be made by then. Anyone have any suggestions? Thanks in advance
if it's an urgent family matter, you should go back and forget about COPR stuff, everything is on track or they will contact you. and as long as you have a PGWP you can return based on current policy.

Reactions: scalvox

Spidergirl

Feb 1, 2021
Hi all,

My AOR is July 4, 2020

Got a ghost update last Friday like a few others.
And today I received ADR for 1. Schedule A, 2. My CV, and 3. Supplementary info request for students (list of supervisor, publications, etc.)
Does this mean I am in Security Screening and will take forever?
I've been in Canada in the past 12 years and finished undergrad ->PhD, now have been working the same job for the past 1.8 years.

Anyone has been asked for the same?

Thanks!

harry0207

Dec 6, 2020
Hi all,

Just called the IRCC for the first time ever and got through after 40 mins,

AOR: 25 July, 2020 (with 1 dependent)
Medical: Pass 16 September, 2020
BIL: Exemption, completed on 21 October, 2020
Ghost Update: 19 January, 2021 (It kind gave me hope to receive the COPR soon enough after seeing this, but here comes the reality.)
Eligibility: Recommended Pass
Criminality: In progress
Security: not started

The waiting game continues.

Last edited:
Reactions: dgeorge

Rick2212

May 4, 2020
Canada
Category........
CEC
Hi all,

My AOR is July 4, 2020

Got a ghost update last Friday like a few others.
And today I received ADR for 1. Schedule A, 2. My CV, and 3. Supplementary info request for students (list of supervisor, publications, etc.)
Does this mean I am in Security Screening and will take forever?
I've been in Canada in the past 12 years and finished undergrad ->PhD, now have been working the same job for the past 1.8 years.

Anyone has been asked for the same?

Thanks!
I also got ghost update last Friday but nothing after that. I am unable to view status of my application in cic onle account right now because of an error

dgeorge

Feb 2, 2020
Called IRCC july 23 AOR - she just said " i see you have called last week - is there any reason why you are calling today?' In my mind i was like - well yea obviously because you guys are not processing soon - but anyways. My file is at CIO Sydney - they said " more work is to be done before final decision" probably security etc. I guess the wait continues.

Im so sad. And exhausted of this. Honestly, don't want to say this but i feel like ending myself from this world so I don't have to worry about this stuff. But i know I am just being stupid and i need to just relax and wait. But i am so tired i cannot help those thoughts coming to my mind.