Oct 17, 2020
I got my CoPR today:

AOR: July 4th
Medical: September 3rd.
Biometric: October 10th.

----
A few ghost updates (less than 2 or so)
----

Additional document requested: February 9th (CV, Schedule A, Travel History)

----
More ghost updates (around 4 or so)

----
CoPR today (April 28) on a profile update and a few hours later the CoPR letter.

Best of lucks for everyone!

Vengayam

Star Member
Oct 22, 2020
I got my CoPR today:

AOR: July 4th
Medical: September 3rd.
Biometric: October 10th.

----
A few ghost updates (less than 2 or so)
----

Additional document requested: February 9th (CV, Schedule A, Travel History)

----
More ghost updates (around 4 or so)

----
CoPR today (April 28) on a profile update and a few hours later the CoPR letter.

Best of lucks for everyone!
Congrats!!

Reactions: yhn

sny.sng

Star Member
Mar 17, 2021
Hi guys, just a quick update, I got an email from IRCC to confirm my present address and send them my photo through the Online PR portal. Now, waiting for my eCOPR. Hope we all get COPR soon and ALL IS WELL.

Reactions: Vinami

Vinami

Jul 28, 2020
Hi guys, just a quick update, I got an email from IRCC to confirm my present address and send them my photo through the Online PR portal. Now, waiting for my eCOPR. Hope we all get COPR soon and ALL IS WELL.
Congratulations. Can you give me the full timeline of your application, please?

Reactions: sny.sng

Dnrvl

Feb 17, 2021
Congratulations!!
Looks like just the few of us July AOR still waiting. Your main office was Ottawa - do you know was your application assigned to RC 9515 ? Was it transferred to local office on 16 April?

Dnrvl

Feb 17, 2021
Congratulations!!
Looks like just the few of us July AOR still waiting. Your main office was Ottawa - do you know was your application assigned to RC 9515 ? Was it transferred to local office on 16 April?
Yeah, I found in your messsges that main office was 9515 and 13 of April your security was not started. It gives me hope to get my COPR in month.

sny.sng

Star Member
Mar 17, 2021
Congratulations!!
I got my eCOPR today. Yes, my application assigned to RC-9515 and it was transferred to the local office on 29-30 april (i'm not sure about that because i called 28th april and agent told me it is still at CPC- OTTAWA). HOPE EVERYONE gets his/her COPR very Soon.

hbsingh

Star Member
Apr 23, 2021
I got my eCOPR today. Yes, my application assigned to RC-9515 and it was transferred to the local office on 29-30 april (i'm not sure about that because i called 28th april and agent told me it is still at CPC- OTTAWA). HOPE EVERYONE gets his/her COPR very Soon.
Congrats

Can I ask you what was your secondary VO ?

Vinami

Jul 28, 2020
Hi, what is the code after ASSIGNED BY in your notes? I believe RC-9515 is the code for Ottawa Visa Officer, your officer code would be the one following ASSIGNED BY. Thank you.