+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***** JULY 2020 CEC APPLICANTS TIMELINE *****

parthCA

Star Member
Jun 5, 2020
Does anyone know that if you have representative on your file than who they call to confirm your details? Me or representative? I am in London while agent is in Mississauga.

Reactions: Jasaman

bursas89

Feb 18, 2021
AOR July 27: Last week, after noticing two ghost updates on the CIC account, contacted CIC and the agent told me everything is passed. Wait for the COPR from Etobicoke.
10 days passed and CIC did not update the CIC account (to show that everything is passed) and no news for COPR. Is it normal? How long does it take from this stage to receive COPR normally?
Thanks, everyone.

Vinami

Jul 28, 2020
AOR July 27: Last week, after noticing two ghost updates on the CIC account, contacted CIC and the agent told me everything is passed. Wait for the COPR from Etobicoke.
10 days passed and CIC did not update the CIC account (to show that everything is passed) and no news for COPR. Is it normal? How long does it take from this stage to receive COPR normally?
Thanks, everyone.
Everything passed on my application since 30 March, still waiting. But there are people receiving COPR after 2-3 weeks.

Simukaur08

Feb 28, 2021
Thanks, everyone.
Congratulations it will take around 7-10 days. May I know did you got any adr request?

Reactions: bursas89

sny.sng

Star Member
Mar 17, 2021
Thanks, everyone.
for me it took 14 days. you will get the docs before/on friday. Good luck

Reactions: bursas89

Mario 66

Sep 12, 2020
Hi everyone, is there any body got an application approval from abroad?
I am a CEC applicant (AOR: July 10) but overseas at the moment. My application is not yet approved and just wonder if anyone could land from a boarder into Canada over the last month. It seems they do not issue PR visa at the moment...