+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***** JULY 2020 CEC APPLICANTS TIMELINE *****

hbsingh

Star Member
Apr 23, 2021
I dont know why they are holding our applications however everything was passed few days ago. Send an email to your primary office, let them know you are waiting from the last few months you didn't get any update or progress in your file. It works for me. I hope it will also work for you.
How we can find email contact of "Visa processing officer" ? or where should we send email ?

sny.sng

Star Member
Mar 17, 2021
I may as well just do that. what did you write in the email? and you have got COPR now? How much time did it take after you sent the email? Thanks.
How we can find email contact of "Visa processing officer" ? or where should we send email ?
I sent them an email two weeks ago and informed them that my file was not processed further from the last 6-7 months. It was not touched my any officer after mid Oct 2020. After that, within three days, my file was updated on the online portal. Before sending them email, nothing was passed and after that everything was passed in a day. Now, Just waiting for the final decision.

sny.sng

Star Member
Mar 17, 2021
Today, I called the IRCC and the agent told me that COPR will be issued by the local office and my file is on hold at CPC Ottawa. Now I don't know she wants to say hold (like really hold) or processed at CPC Ottawa. Really confused now.

AOR 20th July

Reactions: Jasaman and Dnrvl

Dnrvl

Feb 17, 2021
I sent them an email two weeks ago and informed them that my file was not processed further from the last 6-7 months. It was not touched my any officer after mid Oct 2020. After that, within three days, my file was updated on the online portal. Before sending them email, nothing was passed and after that everything was passed in a day. Now, Just waiting for the final decision.
Hopefully you get it soon if everything passed.

Reactions: sny.sng

Dnrvl

Feb 17, 2021
Today, I called the IRCC and the agent told me that COPR will be issued by the local office and my file is on hold at CPC Ottawa. Now I don't know she wants to say hold (like really hold) or processed at CPC Ottawa. Really confused now.

AOR 20th July
I don’t like this “on hold” - seems like all our files are “on hold” for some reason...

intl_stu

Oct 4, 2017
Hi Could you please confirm, if you sent an email or submitted a webform? If you sent an email, could you please share the email id?

Jasaman

Mar 24, 2021

AOR 20th July
Did she told why they put your file on hold

sny.sng

Star Member
Mar 17, 2021
just had a conversation with the agent and she told me everything is good. Just wait for the final decision now. All is well. Hope we all get copr soon.

pouryas7

Jun 18, 2019
Hi guys,

I want to quit my job. Does anyone know if this impact the process of my application? Should I inform them if my employer is changed? I am on OWP and every thing is passed except security (AOR July 12).