+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***** JULY 2020 CEC APPLICANTS TIMELINE *****

ndogra711

Star Member
May 20, 2020
Submitted divorce certificate next day after request.
Still waiting for PR. No updates from March.
okk, I submitted my divorce order yesterday through webform. God knows when will they approve...! everything else is paased for you ?
for me it is everything passed since nov

Dnrvl

Feb 17, 2021
Did somebody get any update today!
AOR - 20th July

Primary O- CPC Ottawa
Sec O- CIO Sydney NS
Seems like 99% of July applicants received COPR. Just a few of us left.
My primary and secondary offices are same.
More than 9month from AOR left. 2 month after criminality passed. I have no idea why it takes so many time to check security.

harry0207

Dec 6, 2020
More than 9month from AOR left. 2 month after criminality passed. I have no idea why it takes so many time to check security.
With these two too, 25 July, all passed about 2 months ago.
Primary O- CPC Ottawa
Sec O- CIO Sydney NS
Wonder the same, and how incompetent could they be

Dnrvl

Feb 17, 2021
With these two too, 25 July, all passed about 2 months ago.
Primary O- CPC Ottawa
Sec O- CIO Sydney NS
Wonder the same, and how incompetent could they be
When I see people with December 2020 and January 2021 have got COPR- I’m thinking to withdraw this application and apply again. Seems it can be faster if my application distributed to another officer.

harry0207

Dec 6, 2020
When I see people with December 2020 and January 2021 have got COPR- I’m thinking to withdraw this application and apply again. Seems it can be faster if my application distributed to another officer.
I know. with the 3 new streams and occasional EE invitations, who knows when the wait will stop. But it seems closer as time goes by.....hahaha...I know how pathetic it sounds.

Dnrvl

Feb 17, 2021
Called today. My security still marked as not started. 2 month after criminality passed they didn’t start it.

intl_stu

Oct 4, 2017
I don’t understand why some files are hanging and others are processed in no time. Its clear that there is absolutely no standard policy/protocol followed for processing applications by officers.

Reactions: sny.sng

sny.sng

Star Member
Mar 17, 2021
I dont know why they are holding our applications however everything was passed few days ago. Send an email to your primary office, let them know you are waiting from the last few months you didn't get any update or progress in your file. It works for me. I hope it will also work for you.

harry0207

Dec 6, 2020
I dont know why they are holding our applications however everything was passed few days ago. Send an email to your primary office, let them know you are waiting from the last few months you didn't get any update or progress in your file. It works for me. I hope it will also work for you.
I may as well just do that. what did you write in the email? and you have got COPR now? How much time did it take after you sent the email? Thanks.