+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>JULY 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Faraib

Aug 8, 2017
Mine is a horror show its keep show eligibility and security not started and everything else In processing medical passed but that was the one I did in 2020 after that they haven't asked for any remedical

Rexxxx

Star Member
Jun 16, 2020
It definitely means July and Aug 2020 AOR in Ottawa is being ignored. 4Q 2020 still receiving remedial requests and PPR but my app hasn't been touched since Sept 2020.

jm1980

Star Member
Oct 30, 2020
my RFV email came today requesting my photos be sent to LDN office. My details are below. I came to canada on Tuesday with an ETA, don't know if the timing is a coincidence. Good luck to you all, don't give up hope.

CEC outland, applied from Ireland
COR Ireland
AOR 14th July 2020
VO London
no ghost updates or any update since Sept 2021
According to GCMS notes, was actually approved December 2020

I emailed back to say I'm in Canada now as per the instructions in the email and gave them my current address here for the next 3 months. It's been a long wait but worth it now, even if its tough going. Thanks to all here for being a good community to be part of. Any questions, please ask and good luck everyone

sisac9

Aug 2, 2019
Kerala, India
@legalfalcon

I raised a web form asking about adding a newborn baby to the application and I received the following reply

"If you are the principal applicant of a permanent residence application already in process, you could add your spouse or common-law partner, dependent children, and their dependent children to your application, even if they were listed as a non-accompanying dependent in the initial application.

To do so, we invite you to send your add-on request through the IRCC webform available on our website. You can attach the following forms and documents in the field reserved to that effect:

My doubt is whether I really need to fill out all these applications forms? (As that will be like submitting the whole application again- the details which IRCC already have) or just a simple web form informing about birth of baby with passport, birth certificate, photo and fees will suffice?

Thanks in Advance

Krishna785

Star Member
Jan 18, 2019
my RFV email came today requesting my photos be sent to LDN office. My details are below. I came to canada on Tuesday with an ETA, don't know if the timing is a coincidence. Good luck to you all, don't give up hope.

CEC outland, applied from Ireland
COR Ireland
AOR 14th July 2020
VO London
no ghost updates or any update since Sept 2021
According to GCMS notes, was actually approved December 2020

I emailed back to say I'm in Canada now as per the instructions in the email and gave them my current address here for the next 3 months. It's been a long wait but worth it now, even if its tough going. Thanks to all here for being a good community to be part of. Any questions, please ask and good luck everyone
Hi Jm,

firstly congratulations..!
My AOR is June 2020. Still waiting for ppr request..I also got TRV on Feb 12 and i am planning to travel Canada on Feb 27th.
1.Did you show your return ticket to the officer at the border?
2. Did you show any amount in the bank?
3. Did you sent any webform to let them know that you are presently in Canada before you got portal email.

your reply will be helpfull

RahulBhave123

Sep 5, 2018
Received RFV mail

AOR: July 2020 (SINP PNP outland)
Remedicals: 12 Jan 2022
Remed passed: 27 Jan 2022
RFV : 16 Feb 2022

I have received RFV mail but my IRCC portal is still showing as the application submitted? @legalfalcon Do we receive any updates in our ircc portal related to RFV ?

daveishan

Oct 13, 2018
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-10-2018
Med's Done....
13-11-2018
Received RFV mail

AOR: July 2020 (SINP PNP outland)
Remedicals: 12 Jan 2022
Remed passed: 27 Jan 2022
RFV : 16 Feb 2022

I have received RFV mail but my IRCC portal is still showing as the application submitted? @legalfalcon Do we receive any updates in our ircc portal related to RFV ?
@RahulBhave123 no - the status changes only after the COPR is issued to you.

Reactions: RahulBhave123