+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>JULY 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Dec 22, 2021
@legalfalcon

URGENT HELP IS NEEDED!

For adding newborn baby imm5406 needed to fill.

I just realize that I forgot to add the brother of my accompanying spouse in the online EE application as I was unaware of the fact that he should also be added!

Now, while filling IMM5406 from my spouse, should I add the brother or not? if I add now, isn't it considered as misrepresentation?

PS: eligibility and criminality are PASSED. security NOT STARTED.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon

URGENT HELP IS NEEDED!

For adding newborn baby imm5406 needed to fill.

I just realize that I forgot to add the brother of my accompanying spouse in the online EE application as I was unaware of the fact that he should also be added!

Now, while filling IMM5406 from my spouse, should I add the brother or not? if I add now, isn't it considered as misrepresentation?

PS: eligibility and criminality are PASSED. security NOT STARTED.
What do you mean by add the brother? You can only add the immediate family, i.e. you, spouse and any children.

However, in the form, you are required to enter the details of your parents, and sny siblings.

Dec 22, 2021
What do you mean by add the brother? You can only add the immediate family, i.e. you, spouse and any children.

However, in the form, you are required to enter the details of your parents, and any siblings.
There is a section in the Online PR application post-ITA; under the accompanying spouse area, (n Personal Information under Family Tab ) which says:

"Please tell us about applicants immediate family members that have not been identified in the application."

I have mentioned Mother and Father, but not brother (Due to the same reason "can only add the immediate family i.e. you, spouse and any children " )

What can I do here?

Dec 22, 2021
There is a section in the Online PR application post-ITA; under the accompanying spouse area, (n Personal Information under Family Tab ) which says:

"Please tell us about applicants immediate family members that have not been identified in the application."

I have mentioned Mother and Father, but not brother (Due to the same reason "can only add the immediate family i.e. you, spouse and any children " )

What can I do here?
@legalfalcon

In this section, I am talking about:
under the Family section, it's saying that Please tell us about XXX's immediate family members that have not been identified in the application.
This includes any parent, any spouse or common-law partner, any child including adult children, and any brothers or sisters. If the relative is deceased, provide the date of death.
• Check the list at the bottom of the form first to see information you have already saved.
• When you click "Save and Add", each relative's details will be saved to the list.
• The fields will go blank to let you add details about another relative.
• Use the modify or delete button if you want to change details that you have already saved to the list.

I forgot to enter brother here?? What can I do? AOR is July 2020

Dec 22, 2021
@legalfalcon

In this section, I am talking about:
under the Family section, it's saying that Please tell us about XXX's immediate family members that have not been identified in the application.
This includes any parent, any spouse or common-law partner, any child including adult children, and any brothers or sisters. If the relative is deceased, provide the date of death.
• Check the list at the bottom of the form first to see information you have already saved.
• When you click "Save and Add", each relative's details will be saved to the list.
• The fields will go blank to let you add details about another relative.
• Use the modify or delete button if you want to change details that you have already saved to the list.

I forgot to enter brother here?? What can I do? AOR is July 2020
@legalfalcon
Edit brother of accompanying spouse (for identifying accompanying spouse family members).

Dec 22, 2021

What can I do here?
@legalfalcon , please help!

I have sent webform regarding the above miss with IMM 5406 form...is this right thing to do?

Is it possible ircc can reject my application because of this miss??

power8000

Star Member
Jul 16, 2012
I am talking about CEC inland application supported by BCPNP
Me , Tech Pilot AOR July 2020 , BC PNP and apply via Express Entry. Nothing new since May 2021. They transferred my application to Halifax and it's dead in there. Only Criminal passed, File Sharing Complete.