+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>JULY 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

thuhien.tu

Star Member
May 28, 2020
hello @legalfalcon ,

I called IRCC today and found out all stages have been passed. The agent told me that my application is waiting for a final decision. Do you know the estimating time to get the final decision? I'm an inland PNP application.

thank you,

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
hello @legalfalcon ,

I called IRCC today and found out all stages have been passed. The agent told me that my application is waiting for a final decision. Do you know the estimating time to get the final decision? I'm an inland PNP application.

thank you,
If you are inland, then you can expect a decision soon, given that your dependents (if you have any in your application) are in Canada too. IRCC is continuing to release the COPRs for inland applicants.

However, it is difficult to predict when you will get one, but it is right around the corner.

Reactions: thuhien.tu

sandy3108

Star Member
Apr 25, 2021
Hello,
AOR 2nd July 2020, PNP with OUTLAND. I am in Canada right now but my wife is in the USA on work permit. That is why I applied outland
Medical Passed- August 18
Biometric- Done
Eligibility- Under Review
Background check: Still checking background
Final decision-in progress

I don't know how long will it take for final decision? Any suggestion to me, what should I do?

Anyone who has same situation like me?
I called IRCC yesterday to check the status of my application. The officer told me that my security check in is completed. I got an extension for medical. I check my profile today. Nothing change there. What does my security check in completed mean????

Reactions: mashrur9e

sandy3108

Star Member
Apr 25, 2021
I called IRCC yesterday to check the status of my application. The officer told me that my security check in is completed. I got an extension for medical. I check my profile today. Nothing change there. What does my security check in completed mean????

ZAtoCD

Champion Member
Nov 3, 2019
South Africa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
If your security check has been completed, then you're almost there - it's part of the background check, and is processed by agencies external to IRCC. And you're lucky your medical was extended. Sounds like you're close to a final decision.

I contacted IRCC recently and they said my security check hasn't yet begun, and there are big delays with doing them for FSW Outland applicants. No idea how long we'll have to wait. Everything else of mine is passed.

sandy3108

Star Member
Apr 25, 2021
If your security check has been completed, then you're almost there - it's part of the background check, and is processed by agencies external to IRCC. And you're lucky your medical was extended. Sounds like you're close to a final decision.

I contacted IRCC recently and they said my security check hasn't yet begun, and there are big delays with doing them for FSW Outland applicants. No idea how long we'll have to wait. Everything else of mine is passed.
Hope we get golden email soon!!!!

Buik84

Star Member
Nov 1, 2020
BC
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Etobicoke
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
13-05-2020
AOR Received.
23-08-2020
Med's Done....
01-10-2020

Sandeepk12

Star Member
May 2, 2021
NOTES: 1
Created Date: 2020/09/23 10:03:00
Created By: SL01141
Updated Date: 2020/09/23 10:03:04
Updated By: SL01141
Restricted: No
Label: Adm/Criminality
Office: Centralized Intake Office
Text:*** AGENT REVIEW*** POLICE CERTIFICATES Criminality Decision NOT Passed; OUTSTANDING RCMP FINGERPRINT CLEARANCE BIOMETRICS PENDING

Hi @legalfalcon I have copied the information from my GCMS notes. Does this mean my criminality is not passed at all or not passed until I provide them with biometrics. I have already submitted RCMP probably a month ago. Please take a look. Thanks. Any comments?
Have you got ppr ?

Sunny1092

Mar 19, 2021
@sandy3108 I have got first email to confirm my email address, date of enter in Canada and last time entered in Canada. I am waiting for 2nd email for them to reply with login id and password. How long it took you to get 2 nd email

sandy3108

Star Member
Apr 25, 2021
@sandy3108 I have got first email to confirm my email address, date of enter in Canada and last time entered in Canada. I am waiting for 2nd email for them to reply with login id and password. How long it took you to get 2 nd email
Once I reply for first email, I received portal link with Id and temporary password within 12 hours.