+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>JULY 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Kerikeri

Nov 29, 2020
Thanks everyone for their support. This group has made life easier.

Finally, Application got approved in the system and can see the COPR number. I didn't get any email, just login and it was showing application updated.
AOR: 19th July
All inland
Primary VO: Ottawa
Secondary: Etobicoke

Now, need to wait for the email with COPR document.
Awesome good news!!!.... U can finally breathe a sigh of relief. Congratulations and all the best!

Reactions: AshishS87

insyria

Oct 10, 2018
Hello everyone,

Inland CEC
AOR: 2020-07-08
Medical results: 2020-08-28 - Passed
Biometrics - 2020-10-21 - taken from old biometrics
Security: Not Started
Criminality: In Progress
------

Per my ATIP notes #1 .... requested in Dec ... I see:
  • Primary office CPC-Ottawa / Secondary office: Centralized Intake Office
  • Eligibility was done on 2020-11-12 Recommended Passed (done by Case Analyst) ....
Per my ATIP notes #2 ... which I got yesterday ... I see:
  • Primary office: Etobicoke IRCC / Secondary office: Vancouver Immigration
  • Eligibility changed to "Review Required"
  • under PAPER FILE TRANSFER I see that Etobicoke got it on FEB 5th 17:34:28 and Vancouver on FEB 5th 17:34:01, and the reason is "Workload (re)-distribution"
  • under NOTES ... I see an entry on FEB 5th 16:18:41 from CPC-Ottawa ... text redacted and s.22(1)(b) on top
I got no GU

What do you think? shall I see this as a good or bad sign?

KEBEE

Mar 16, 2021
Hello Everyone,
I got a ghost update on the 12th of March, there was an update; I passed it medical exam ( it recently expired and I am guessing it was extended). I called CIC yesterday (15th of March) and the agent told me a decision was made on my application (on the 12th of March, same day I saw the ghost update) but the decision has just not been communicated to me. She also said she can't tell me on the phone, CIC has to inform me in writing. I am just tired of this whole process. Is anyone experiencing the same thing?

CEC inland
AOR July 29th 2020

Jasbrigg97

Mar 16, 2021
Hi guys,

It's been really encouraging following this thread and I wanna thank you all for your contributions. It makes the whole process more bearable. I'm AOR July 15.
So I got an approval in my online account and I notice beside it that there's an expiry date to the COPR.
What happens if the COPR email hasn't arrived and it expires?
I ask this because I have not seen any official message about this on CIC website the same way they posted a message for expired biometrics.

Reactions: Kerikeri

thuhien.tu

Star Member
May 28, 2020
There are many application that have not been touched in months and this is most likely because IRCC's priority now is family reunification, student visas and CEC.

You will just have to wait it out.
hello Legalfalcon, so you meant PNP application will take longer to be processed? do you know the average time? thanks

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
hello Legalfalcon, so you meant PNP application will take longer to be processed? do you know the average time? thanks
Most outland applications are on hold due to travel restrictions. The only available official data from IRCC that is available is pre-COVID.

Post COVID- there is nothing yet and for the year ending 2020, the annual report for IRCC is yet to be tabled in the Parliament.

How long did it take to process an Express Entry application?
Table 35 displays the time, in months, that IRCC took to process 80% of applications under each program. In 2019, IRCC did not meet the processing standard of finalizing 80% of all applications sourced via Express Entry within six months. The processing time for Express Entry, overall, was eight months. As an alternative measure of processing times, 60% of applications finalized in the 12-month period ending on December 31, 2019, were completed within the six-month service standard.

Table 35: Processing Times for Express Entry applications finalized by year and immigration category, in months
Program201720182019
Canadian Experience Class457
Federal Skilled Worker469
Provincial/Territorial Nominee669
Federal Skilled Trades6712
All Programs558
Source: CIC_EDW (MBR) as of January 3, 2020
Data is operational and as such should be considered preliminary and subject to change.

• Processing times refer to the time in which 80% of applications were finalized by IRCC. The processing time is measured from the day a complete application is received until the time a final decision is made by an immigration officer.

jitinkalra

Aug 5, 2017
Hi all,
.................. COPR Time....................
————————————————-

CEC Inland with ( With three dependents)
Primary VO : Ottawa
Secondary VO : Etobicoke
ITA : June 25, 2020
AOR : July 20, 2020
Medical passed : Sep 10, 2020
Biometrics : Oct 21, 2020
ADR: Dec 1, 2020 Submitted on Dec 18, 2020
Background check : Feb 27, 2021
Eligibility review: Feb 27, 2021
Final decision: Mar 16, 2021

No Call from IRCC, No email. Just the online profile was updated and I see the COPR numbers. Now waiting for the email for COPR Docs!

I would like to thank everyone in this amazing group and wish you all fast processing .

shank15

Mar 3, 2020
Hi guys,

It's been really encouraging following this thread and I wanna thank you all for your contributions. It makes the whole process more bearable. I'm AOR July 15.
So I got an approval in my online account and I notice beside it that there's an expiry date to the COPR.
I ask this because I have not seen any official message about this on CIC website the same way they posted a message for expired biometrics.
https://www.ctvnews.ca/mobile/canada/permanent-residency-holders-stuck-abroad-will-be-able-to-come-to-canada-once-restrictions-lift-feds-say-1.5343881

Reactions: Jasbrigg97

Minister D

Star Member
Feb 19, 2021
Hi guys,

There was a recorded message when you call their number. I’m not sure if it’s still there but there was information about applications who’s COPR would be expired before landing in Canada. Can check it out or call them and they would direct you to the correct office

Reactions: Jasbrigg97