+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>JULY 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

surinderpal

Mar 17, 2021
Hello everyone,

So since Feb 2020, my file is stuck on the same status with no updates. No GU either. No final decision. They asked for schedule A & NOA's. Not sure why.
I applied as an inland. Had to go back to India for personal reasons in November. I received a bridging work permit. Applied for Visa on 25th December. Stuck in India now. Not able to come back.

AOR : July 13, 2020
Eligibility: Recommended passed
Criminality: Passed
Security : Passed

ggwen

Star Member
Aug 18, 2020
Hello everyone,

So since Feb 2020, my file is stuck on the same status with no updates. No GU either. No final decision. They asked for schedule A & NOA's. Not sure why.
I applied as an inland. Had to go back to India for personal reasons in November. I received a bridging work permit. Applied for Visa on 25th December. Stuck in India now. Not able to come back.

AOR : July 13, 2020
Eligibility: Recommended passed
Criminality: Passed
Security : Passed
Hello, I do not know why they hold your application, as you have valid status, my friends who have valid status and travelled overseas during the process were still given copr, and also received an exemption letter to return. I do not have valid status, since I did not extend my BOWP, so they hold my application

surinderpal

Mar 17, 2021
Hello, I do not know why they hold your application, as you have valid status, my friends who have valid status and travelled overseas during the process were still given copr, and also received an exemption letter to return. I do not have valid status, since I did not extend my BOWP, so they hold my application
I guess I'll just wait then.

VR1

Feb 8, 2021
AOR 29th July
CEC inland with 2 dependent.
I have applied through a immigration lawyer hence I have no access to my portal.
On March 1st I was asked to submit 10 yr travel history ( which I had submitted 8 months ago)and additional family information form(IMM5406).
Does this mean I have to wait longer.

Moazali6

Star Member
Feb 25, 2021
AOR 29th July
I have applied through a immigration lawyer hence I have no access to my portal.
On March 1st I was asked to submit 10 yr travel history ( which I had submitted 8 months ago)and additional family information form(IMM5406).
are your dependent inland or outland ?

ArshaA

Apr 18, 2020
AOR 29th July
I had a similar situation as yours and I was asked both Schedule A and IMM5406. I was asked as part of the Security screening. I got the approval within a month. In some cases, it may take 3-4 months for the ADRs to be reviewed depending on how clearly and correctly we provide the information in the documents.

ArshaA

Apr 18, 2020
CEC Inland with Inland dependent
AOR : 5 July 2020
MEP : 25 August 2020
Biometrics : 8 October 2020
Eligibility : Passed
Criminality : Passed
Background Checks : Completed
Approval : 9 March 2020
CoPR document received on : 17 March 2020

Thanks a ton to @legalfalcon @caipsnotes @scylla and host of other contributors to this wonderful place. Can't thank enough. Lets be hopeful and wish all of you good luck with the application process!

Sh20

Mar 3, 2021
CEC Inland with Inland dependent
AOR : 5 July 2020
MEP : 25 August 2020
Biometrics : 8 October 2020
Eligibility : Passed
Criminality : Passed
Background Checks : Completed
Approval : 9 March 2020
CoPR document received on : 17 March 2020

Thanks a ton to @legalfalcon @caipsnotes @scylla and host of other contributors to this wonderful place. Can't thank enough. Lets be hopeful and wish all of you good luck with the application process!
Do you know your Primary as well as Secondary VO?

VR1

Feb 8, 2021
I had a similar situation as yours and I was asked both Schedule A and IMM5406. I was asked as part of the Security screening. I got the approval within a month. In some cases, it may take 3-4 months for the ADRs to be reviewed depending on how clearly and correctly we provide the information in the documents.
Thanks

bud07

Feb 5, 2021
Hi @legalfalcon .. My AOR is Jul 11th. Today I received an update on my file where CIC has asked for my dependants current residential information. My dependant came into Canada in Oct 2020. So when I had first uploaded my application, his residential address was outside Canada.
Below is what is mentioned in the request letter. So my question is whether I need to contact CIC for changing my dependants address or how do I upload this? I don't see any upload option in my CIC account currently. Kindly advise.

"We have begun processing your application for permanent residence, and in order to make a decision we require the following information/documents:

 Client Information: Receipt of information from client confirm your current residential address .

Please note that the requested information/documents must be received within 7 days from the date of this correspondence. Please upload these documents to your MyCIC account."

Moazali6

Star Member
Feb 25, 2021
Hi @legalfalcon .. My AOR is Jul 11th. Today I received an update on my file where CIC has asked for my dependants current residential information. My dependant came into Canada in Oct 2020. So when I had first uploaded my application, his residential address was outside Canada.
Below is what is mentioned in the request letter. So my question is whether I need to contact CIC for changing my dependants address or how do I upload this? I don't see any upload option in my CIC account currently. Kindly advise.

"We have begun processing your application for permanent residence, and in order to make a decision we require the following information/documents:

 Client Information: Receipt of information from client confirm your current residential address .

Please note that the requested information/documents must be received within 7 days from the date of this correspondence. Please upload these documents to your MyCIC account."
do you know if this message came after all your stages had passed or ur application was still under progress? thanks

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016

If your dependent's country of residence has changed you should update the address. If there is o upload window in your MyCIC account send the information via webform.

Reactions: bud07

bud07

Feb 5, 2021
do you know if this message came after all your stages had passed or ur application was still under progress? thanks
I haven't had any Ghost updates and none of my stages have passed except Medicals back in Oct 2020. This is the first update I have received since Oct.