+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>JULY 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

nibir8

Aug 2, 2019
There are many application that have not been touched in months and this is most likely because IRCC's priority now is family reunification, student visas and CEC.

You will just have to wait it out.
Thanks for the quick reply! :)

I forgot to mention in my previous thread. I am also a CEC candidate.

So I guess, its just a waiting game then....

lt3001

Star Member
Jun 10, 2020
Hello everyone,

So since Dec 2020, my file is stuck on the same status with no updates. No GU either. Ordered GCMS notes and couldn't find any additional info there as well.

AOR : July 10, 2020
Eligibility: Recommended passed
Criminality: In progress
Security : Not started
Info Sharing : In progress

Called IRCC today morning and the status is still the same. Can there be any reason as to why the file is not proceeding?

Was seeing some threads about files being on hold. Any idea whats the reason for being on hold?

@legalfalcon any inputs will be helpful.

Thanks!
whats your VO?

EropbI4

May 29, 2020
It does not mean that anybody else’s should be approved to, unfortunately FIFO logic doesn’t work here.

Nov 21, 2020
Hello @legalfalcon,
I am a CEC inland applicant with an Outland dependent.
My AOR is July 27,2020
I had received 1 GU on March 2 and then 2 GU on March 6.
When I called IRCC, the agent mentioned that all the stages are completed and file is waiting for final decision
I still haven’t got any approval as if this point.
My question is that since I have an Outland dependent is there a possibility that they might purposely hold my file from getting it approved due to travel restrictions or usually does take some weeks for the file to be approved after it has been completed?
Thank you,
@Moazali6 - I am in the same situation. There's a thread dedicated to this: https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/principal-applicant-inland-dependent-outland-during-covid-19.694193/post-9276131

AshishS87

Star Member
Jun 29, 2020
Thanks everyone for their support. This group has made life easier.

Finally, Application got approved in the system and can see the COPR number. I didn't get any email, just login and it was showing application updated.
AOR: 19th July
All inland
Primary VO: Ottawa
Secondary: Etobicoke

Now, need to wait for the email with COPR document.