+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>JULY 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

clsa

May 18, 2020
Hi guys, got COPR today, portal shows approved, no email yet.
CEC Single Applicant.
AOR July 10th
GL everyone

Review of eligibility
  • March 3, 2021 Your eligibility has been reviewed. Please see the final decision below.
Review of medical results
  • August 31, 2020 You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents
  • We do not need additional documents.
Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics
  • July 9, 2020 Completed.
Background check
  • February 10, 2021 Your background check was completed.
Final decision
  • March 3, 2021 Your application was approved. Check your messages below for details.

Kelly11063

Mar 1, 2021
06.12 invitation letter
07.06 AOR
08.26 biometric instruction letter
10.05 finish biometric collection
10.07 additional documents--IMM5669E
10.13 start to review the additional document
02.15 ghost update, call IRCC "criminality test pass/eligibility in process/security test not start/Medical exam pass"

No idea the GU I received was first or second one. Cant tell which stage I am.

VIkramjdu

Star Member
Jul 13, 2020
Hello team , need your suggestions . Our medicals passed on sep 1st 2020 however My spouse medicals is getting expired(1 year period) in 2 days . Is it good idea to do upfront medicals now or wait for re medicals instructions from IRCC .

Hinakhan7862

Jul 8, 2020
CEC INLAND
AOR JULY 03
MEDICAL AUGUST 24
BIOMETRICS OCT 21
APPROVED FEB 16 (online it didnt get update yet)
I was trying to call them since yesterday, but something that I noticed new was the automated application status on IRCC call centre was going like this, your application was received on July 03,2020 and to serve you better, we will now transfer your call to one of our agents.
Rather than saying We are reviewing your eligibility and all stages as usual.
Today, the agent confirmed that your application was approved yesterday and you will receive the COPR within few days from your local Vancouver office.
Dil
CEC INLAND
AOR JULY 03
MEDICAL AUGUST 24
BIOMETRICS OCT 21
APPROVED FEB 16 (online it didnt get update yet)
I was trying to call them since yesterday, but something that I noticed new was the automated application status on IRCC call centre was going like this, your application was received on July 03,2020 and to serve you better, we will now transfer your call to one of our agents.
Rather than saying We are reviewing your eligibility and all stages as usual.
Today, the agent confirmed that your application was approved yesterday and you will receive the COPR within few days from your local Vancouver office.
hiii !!! Did you get copr?

bj2020

Feb 1, 2021
Hello @legalfalcon by God's grace I have successfully received my pr, well it shows approved and COPR number on profile, I want to ask you how long do you think it would take for letter?

2)moreover could I start applying for my new health card and SIN number with this number that shows on my profile

thank you again it was an immense help being in this group and having your guidance and good luck to all other applicants,desitination is not so far now.!

Reactions: Rachael_Mynah