+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>JULY 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

mnukkiral

Star Member
Jan 14, 2019
Any inland applicant got their biometrics fee refunded? How long after all of your stages were "passed/completed" did you get the notification?

I am asking in order to make an assessment of the timeline. Any help would be appreciated.
Thank you!

Shiva1910

Star Member
Nov 21, 2020
Any inland applicant got their biometrics fee refunded? How long after all of your stages were "passed/completed" did you get the notification?

I am asking in order to make an assessment of the timeline. Any help would be appreciated.
Thank you!
I got mine refunded last week, Criminality passed

Reactions: mnukkiral

Shiva1910

Star Member
Nov 21, 2020
Thanks for the prompt reply!

Did you get an update in the account or a letter via message? Did you receive an email notification for the same? Also @Shiva1910 can you please mention your stream and AoR?
No can't see my account as I have applied thru a rep, called the IRCC to check my stage, my Aor is July 15th ,stream CEC

nitink1985

Nov 17, 2016
I got a COPR confirmation in my account after GU 3 weeks back.

I m inland with 2 dependents. Does anyone know on the next step, my COPR has expiry of 18 June 2020 ( in my CIC accuount)

Soundarrajan

Oct 13, 2020
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Primary Ottawa , Secondary : Etobicoke
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-July-2020
AOR Received.
30-August-2020
Under the law there is no such thing as inland or outland. Only the procedure on how the COPR is issued differs for applicants who are in Canada and who are outside. For applicants in Canada, currently IRCC is sending COPR and effective that date you become a PR. For applicants outside Canada, IRCC sends a PPR.

If the primary applicant is in Canada and dependent family members outside Canada, then unless the PA becomes a PR, i..e gets COPR the other family members cannot land in Canada, and they will also have to wait for a PPR to submit their passports.

When your family members move to Canada, make sure you update their address with IRCC.
Thank you so much

Reactions: legalfalcon

herry101

Feb 4, 2021
just saw this on CIC website

Canadian Experience Class applications
We’re working at full capacity to process applications.

You may experience delays because we have a backlog of applications due to COVID-19.

We’re currently finalizing most applications we received between
May 10 and 16, 2020
?
If your application is complex, it may take us longer to process it.
I wonder when July 2020 will come

ggwen

Star Member
Aug 18, 2020
Under the law there is no such thing as inland or outland. Only the procedure on how the COPR is issued differs for applicants who are in Canada and who are outside. For applicants in Canada, currently IRCC is sending COPR and effective that date you become a PR. For applicants outside Canada, IRCC sends a PPR.

If the primary applicant is in Canada and dependent family members outside Canada, then unless the PA becomes a PR, i..e gets COPR the other family members cannot land in Canada, and they will also have to wait for a PPR to submit their passports.

When your family members move to Canada, make sure you update their address with IRCC.
@legalfalcon

Hello Sir,

Thanks for your clarification, but to me, I do not understand how they process the application, they still issuing PPR to FSW, but for CEC, if the applicant left during the process, they are withholding the application although it already all passed. I got all passed on Jan 22, now its March 3rd, they have not contacted me yet. I do see they have contacted other people who left Canada during the process tho. I have called them few times but they just ask me wait.

AshishS87

Star Member
Jun 29, 2020
just saw this on CIC website

Canadian Experience Class applications
We’re working at full capacity to process applications.

You may experience delays because we have a backlog of applications due to COVID-19.

We’re currently finalizing most applications we received between
May 10 and 16, 2020
?
If your application is complex, it may take us longer to process it.
I wonder when July 2020 will come
could you please share us the link where you see that msg?

SKB12

Feb 22, 2021
Got COPR approval in the portal. No mail or documents attached yet in the profile.

AOR - July 21st, CEC Inland with 2 dependents.
VO - Ottawa

Review of eligibility
  • March 3, 2021 Your eligibility has been reviewed. Please see the final decision below.
Review of medical results
  • September 11, 2020 You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents
  • Not applicable.
Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics
  • October 22, 2020 Completed.
Background check
  • February 12, 2021 Your background check was completed.
Final decision
  • March 3, 2021 Your application was approved. Check your messages below for details.

I hope everyone will get the approval soon.

AshishS87

Star Member
Jun 29, 2020
Got COPR approval in the portal. No mail or documents attached yet in the profile.

VO - Ottawa

Review of eligibility
  • March 3, 2021 Your eligibility has been reviewed. Please see the final decision below.
  • Not applicable.
Interview
Biometrics
Background check
Final decision
  • March 3, 2021 Your application was approved. Check your messages below for details.

Congrts :) Could you please let us know when you get your latest GUs?

shomaro

Jan 6, 2020

VO - Ottawa

Review of eligibility
  • Not applicable.
Interview
Biometrics
Background check
Final decision

Congratulations! Are your dependents in or out Canada?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon

Hello Sir,

Thanks for your clarification, but to me, I do not understand how they process the application, they still issuing PPR to FSW, but for CEC, if the applicant left during the process, they are withholding the application although it already all passed. I got all passed on Jan 22, now its March 3rd, they have not contacted me yet. I do see they have contacted other people who left Canada during the process tho. I have called them few times but they just ask me wait.
I understand your dilemma. Unfortunately you will have to wait your turn. It may sound unfair, but the you will soon be contacted.

Reactions: ggwen