+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>JULY 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Sitrarose

Feb 5, 2021
Dear @legalfalcon - I need help . My timeline is as follows -
I am inland CEC,Pnp, VO -sydney
Aor -July 28,2020
Bio - 16th October
Everything passed and application approved on 1st December ,2020.

I have not received COPR till now and everytime Icall them they do not even tell why they are not issuing COPR. I am at my wits end to decide what to do . Is it possible that because of some issue (I dont know what it is) they wont COPR even for approved application ? How long can they delay issuing COPR for approved applications ? Can it be years after years ? Please help what can I do to know why COPR cannot be issued ?
I just realized mine is in Sydney office as well, I think this office is slow compare to the other ones!
Lets keep Hope :)
Any idea about how can we contact Sydney office?

Sitrarose

Feb 5, 2021
My background and security check hasn't been updated since October. I called once a month to follow up but no news. Anyone encounters the same problem? Does anyone have VO Sydney experiencing the same delay?

PNP (ontario), inland
AOR: July 28, 2020
Medical: Passed Sept 18, 2020
Bio: passed Oct 8 (exempted)
Eligibility: passed per phone call with the agent.
Background check: in progress
Security check: not start.
VO: Sydney.

thanks,
Yes, Mine is also got stuck in Sydney office, any idea how can we contact this office?

Ola2j

Star Member
Jun 18, 2019
When I see people with vo like Sydney, Hong Kong complaining about them being slow, I can't help but feel bad&shake my head. Will you take Ottawa vo instead? Some of us will gladly swap vo with you in a heartbeat. People with Ottawa vo(cec, pnp, fsw I/O)are the real victims of slow systems. If you're not in Ottawa, complain very silently because unlike us, there's hope you'll wake up in the morning to copr

Sitrarose

Feb 5, 2021
When I see people with vo like Sydney, Hong Kong complaining about them being slow, I can't help but feel bad&shake my head. Will you take Ottawa vo instead? Some of us will gladly swap vo with you in a heartbeat. People with Ottawa vo(cec, pnp, fsw I/O)are the real victims of slow systems. If you're not in Ottawa, complain very silently because unlike us, there's hope you'll wake up in the morning to copr
Hope yours going forward fast as well, I mean all the visa offices, specially in this Covid-19 disaster, everyday I scared they stop working for any reason !

Sitrarose

Feb 5, 2021
Please anyone who got approved from VO Sydney, share your experience and result here. This office is out reach and is not central like the ottawa!

Thank you very much;)

hannalila

Aug 16, 2018
Got my COPR today. AOR July 8th 2020.

Review of eligibility
  • February 12, 2021 Your eligibility has been reviewed. Please see the final decision below.
Review of medical results
  • August 28, 2020 You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents
  • Not applicable.
Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics
  • October 16, 2020 Completed.
Background check
  • February 3, 2021 Your background check was completed.
Final decision
  • February 12, 2021 Your application was approved. Check your messages below for details.

I called IRCC about a month ago and was told that the eligibility was recommended pass and criminality was in progress. I was required to provide RCMP police certificate and the additional document section was showing 'we are reviewing the additional document' the entire time until Feb 4th (I only check my online account every 2-3 weeks so maybe I caught it later).

My processing office was Ottawa but the CoPR was issued through Winnipeg office.

Good luck to everyone that is still waiting!

Sitrarose

Feb 5, 2021

Review of eligibility
  • February 12, 2021 Your eligibility has been reviewed. Please see the final decision below.
  • Not applicable.
Interview
Biometrics
Background check
Final decision
  • February 12, 2021 Your application was approved. Check your messages below for details.

I called IRCC about a month ago and was told that the eligibility was recommended pass and criminality was in progress. I was required to provide RCMP police certificate and the additional document section was showing 'we are reviewing the additional document' the entire time until Feb 4th (I only check my online account every 2-3 weeks so maybe I caught it later).

My processing office was Ottawa but the CoPR was issued through Winnipeg office.

Congratulation !
Which VO office ?

VIkramjdu

Star Member
Jul 13, 2020

Review of eligibility
  • Not applicable.
Interview
Biometrics
Background check
Final decision

Congratulations .are you single applicant or with dependents ?

jaspersun0106

Jul 13, 2019

Review of eligibility
  • Not applicable.
Interview
Biometrics
Background check
Final decision

Congrats!! Are you living in MB? OR you are under PNP?

ggwen

Star Member
Aug 18, 2020
You have to do nothing. Review here only indicates review of your changed circumstances and if you are CEC, and claimed points for arranged employment, that will factor in.
Thanks for your response.

Well, I do see many applicants who passed everything and received CoPR few days after that, for me I do not know how long to wait.

Also, the agent asks me to contact the Vancouver office, so I submitted a form to them to ask how can I return to Canada if I got valid PR status.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Thanks for your response.

Well, I do see many applicants who passed everything and received CoPR few days after that, for me I do not know how long to wait.

Also, the agent asks me to contact the Vancouver office, so I submitted a form to them to ask how can I return to Canada if I got valid PR status.
Each application is processed differently and many variables, such as the program you applied under, the VO your application is at and internal IRCC policies all play a role.

Hopefully you should get a response from Vancouver office soon and get some clarity. Keep us posted.

ggwen

Star Member
Aug 18, 2020
Each application is processed differently and many variables, such as the program you applied under, the VO your application is at and internal IRCC policies all play a role.

Hopefully you should get a response from Vancouver office soon and get some clarity. Keep us posted.
I understand that each application is processed differently, I applied under CEC stream, when the application submitted I was in Canada, now I am outland, I believe that is the reason for the review again.

I just do not understand why it takes so long since all passed for three weeks now

I will keep posted

Thank you!

Reactions: legalfalcon