+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>JULY 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

vasu5656

Star Member
Dec 20, 2019
Soooooo the awaited day has come: got Approved and COPR today!!
AOR July 2nd
Medical passed 24 august and BIL on same day
Biometrics exempt 15 October
Recommended pass 28 October
Ghost update 1
ADR on Jan 28, submitted next day and reviewed the next day. As per agent, it was reviewed and approved on the same day. My ADR is not relevant to you guys it was more of a personal matter
Criminality completed on Jan 25
Security completed on Jan 28 Apparently but as per agent it was not started when I called on the same day so I’m not sure. It says BG check completed on the 28th on my online profile
Approval on Feb 11th at 4pm. No phone call or email, simply approved on the online profile. A « document » section appeared below the steps with the COPR number. There was a message in the account with the COPR and the instructions on how to send the photo. I did not get an invite to the COPR portal and had to send my photos to à Montréal Office (my VO was Ottawa)
I hope my timeline helps you guys see a little more clearly into this big beautiful mess and I hope those of you waiting will get the approval soon! It looks like they’re issuing a lot of COPR for first week of July so that’s encouraging!
All the best
Awesome!!! Congratulations!!!

WorldTraeller

Star Member
May 15, 2020
Dear @legalfalcon - I need help . My timeline is as follows -
I am inland CEC,Pnp, VO -sydney
Aor -July 28,2020
Bio - 16th October
Everything passed and application approved on 1st December ,2020.

I have not received COPR till now and everytime Icall them they do not even tell why they are not issuing COPR. I am at my wits end to decide what to do . Is it possible that because of some issue (I dont know what it is) they wont COPR even for approved application ? How long can they delay issuing COPR for approved applications ? Can it be years after years ? Please help what can I do to know why COPR cannot be issued ?

Reactions: Sitrarose

TOTTI10

Star Member
Oct 27, 2020
Aor -July 28,2020
Bio - 16th October

I have not received COPR till now and everytime Icall them they do not even tell why they are not issuing COPR. I am at my wits end to decide what to do . Is it possible that because of some issue (I dont know what it is) they wont COPR even for approved application ? How long can they delay issuing COPR for approved applications ? Can it be years after years ? Please help what can I do to know why COPR cannot be issued ?
If it makes you feel better, according to my GCMS notes, my application was approved on Nov 27, 2020. No update since then!

Reactions: WorldTraeller

Sitrarose

Feb 5, 2021
Soooooo the awaited day has come: got Approved and COPR today!!
AOR July 2nd
Medical passed 24 august and BIL on same day
Biometrics exempt 15 October
Recommended pass 28 October
Ghost update 1
ADR on Jan 28, submitted next day and reviewed the next day. As per agent, it was reviewed and approved on the same day. My ADR is not relevant to you guys it was more of a personal matter
Criminality completed on Jan 25
Security completed on Jan 28 Apparently but as per agent it was not started when I called on the same day so I’m not sure. It says BG check completed on the 28th on my online profile
Approval on Feb 11th at 4pm. No phone call or email, simply approved on the online profile. A « document » section appeared below the steps with the COPR number. There was a message in the account with the COPR and the instructions on how to send the photo. I did not get an invite to the COPR portal and had to send my photos to à Montréal Office (my VO was Ottawa)
I hope my timeline helps you guys see a little more clearly into this big beautiful mess and I hope those of you waiting will get the approval soon! It looks like they’re issuing a lot of COPR for first week of July so that’s encouraging!
All the best
Congratulation Colin98!
Do you remember how long it took for the criminal check step to change to the next step? I mean should we call and check the statue regularly?

Thanks,

Reactions: colin98

maghool71

Jan 22, 2021
Congratulation Colin98!
Do you remember how long it took for the criminal check step to change to the next step? I mean should we call and check the statue regularly?

Thanks,
Congratulations and thanks for sharing your timeline! About your bio exempt, was that updated on your profile? I'm bio exempt too, but my bio statements says 'we do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.' But I can see my bio information on the top right corner. Was that the same thing for you? Thank you in advance.

Reactions: colin98

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Aor -July 28,2020
Bio - 16th October

IRCC is continuing to issue COPRs to CEC inland applicants. However, the process is slow, so you will have to be patient. There are many applicants who have the application proved since June -July, 2020 and are waiting.

Just be patient and very soon you will receive the cOPR or will be asked to confirm your address via the PR confirmation portal.

AJ97

Jan 12, 2021
Congratulations and thanks for sharing your timeline! About your bio exempt, was that updated on your profile? I'm bio exempt too, but my bio statements says 'we do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.' But I can see my bio information on the top right corner. Was that the same thing for you? Thank you in advance.
I have the same situation with the biometrics. It's okay though, I called em up and confirmed it.

Reactions: maghool71

cassiezhouu

May 31, 2020
I got my COPR today! AOR July 9th.
Called CIC on Feb 5th and everything passed on that day. VO: Ottawa. Local office is Hamilton who issued my CoPR letter.

Review of eligibilityHelp - Review of eligibility
February 12, 2021 Your eligibility has been reviewed. Please see the final decision below.

Review of medical resultsHelp - Review of medical results
August 29, 2020 You passed the medical exam.

Review of additional documentsHelp - Review of additional documents
We do not need additional documents.

InterviewHelp - Interview
You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.

BiometricsHelp - Biometrics
October 8, 2020 Completed.

Background checkHelp - Background check
February 3, 2021 Your background check was completed.

Final decisionHelp - Final decision
February 12, 2021 Your application was approved. Check your messages below for details.

Wish all of you luck and hope you get your PR very soon!!

herry101

Feb 4, 2021
Called CIC on Feb 5th and everything passed on that day. VO: Ottawa. Local office is Hamilton who issued my CoPR letter.

February 12, 2021 Your eligibility has been reviewed. Please see the final decision below.

February 12, 2021 Your application was approved. Check your messages below for details.

Congrats. My AOR is july 8 , hopefully everyone from jun/july 2020 should be getting copr this month.

vasu5656

Star Member
Dec 20, 2019

Congratulations!!! I am July 8th AOR, CEC inland and when i called on Feb 8th everything passed except security. Do you know how much time it took for your security? and On Feb 3, do you see in your profile that background completed?

anchandr

Aug 11, 2019
Mine is July 4 AOR. Two days back the agent told security check is in process. As far as I heard, security can take few days. Fingers crossed.

WorldTraeller

Star Member
May 15, 2020
IRCC is continuing to issue COPRs to CEC inland applicants. However, the process is slow, so you will have to be patient. There are many applicants who have the application proved since June -July, 2020 and are waiting.

Just be patient and very soon you will receive the cOPR or will be asked to confirm your address via the PR confirmation portal.
Thanks a lot. Just hope they will issue someday !

Reactions: legalfalcon

thuhien.tu

Star Member
May 28, 2020
My background and security check hasn't been updated since October. I called once a month to follow up but no news. Anyone encounters the same problem? Does anyone have VO Sydney experiencing the same delay?

PNP (ontario), inland
AOR: July 28, 2020
Medical: Passed Sept 18, 2020
Bio: passed Oct 8 (exempted)
Eligibility: passed per phone call with the agent.
Background check: in progress
Security check: not start.
VO: Sydney.

thanks,