+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>JULY 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

prateekphogat

Feb 4, 2021
Aor July 22
Medical passed Sept 15th

nothing has been passed.
it shows the biometrics haven’t been submitted, but I called the office and they said they have it.

anyone around my Aor got any updates?

herry101

Feb 4, 2021
Got 2 GUs today! July 8th AOR, CEC Inland.
Current status:
Eligibility: Recommended passed
Security: not started
Criminality : in progress
Medical: passed
Info Sharing: In progress
I have Same AOR but no update. Dont know what they are doing with the application.

Everknight

Jun 20, 2017
AOR July 7 (CEC , 1 dependent)
BIL and Medical Passed: Aug 27
ADR (PCC): Sep 10.
Biometrics Exempted

Called approximately three weeks ago and got this status:
Eligibility: Recommended Passed
Criminality: In progress
Security: Not Started
VO Ottawa

My biometrics fee has not been refunded and in the system I still got the message that my fingerprints have not been recieved (they appear validated in the upper right corner though)

Anyone in the same situation with the biometrics?
My profile was updated today: my biometrics appear completed (as of July 7,2020 same date as AOR), and the ADR message changed to "we don't need additional documents". Does anyone know if this is a good sign of COPR coming soon?

Reactions: assen89

sam_patel

Feb 5, 2021
Congratulation to everyone who has recently got COPR, while the party should not stop at your end, I have a question, I'm AOR July 18, CEC applicant. My profile has not been touched since November and it is at eligibility recommended pass, background check not started phase. Is there an applicant who has both Canadian and foreign experience and got COPR recently? thanks,

edded

Jan 18, 2021
Congratulation to everyone who has recently got COPR, while the party should not stop at your end, I have a question, I'm AOR July 18, CEC applicant. My profile has not been touched since November and it is at eligibility recommended pass, background check not started phase. Is there an applicant who has both Canadian and foreign experience and got COPR recently? thanks,
Same here, CEC inland applicant with 2 dependents.
Have Canadian and Foreign experience, aor July 9 and GCMS and the agents said that it hasn't been touched since November. My medicals and bio passed. This is all I have:

Eligibility: Recommend Passed
Criminality: In Progress
Medical: Passed
Info Sharing: In Progress
Final:

nimit.anand

Apr 8, 2019
Canada
Category........
CEC
Same here, CEC inland applicant with 2 dependents.
Have Canadian and Foreign experience, aor July 9 and GCMS and the agents said that it hasn't been touched since November. My medicals and bio passed. This is all I have:

Eligibility: Recommend Passed
Criminality: In Progress
Medical: Passed
Info Sharing: In Progress
Final:
Same status
Last touched in Nov..
Aor July 15 with 2 inland dependents

herry101

Feb 4, 2021
Same , aor on July 8. File hasnt been touched since nov. i have a friend who got AOR around same time and got PR way back in October. I guess we have no option but to wait and hope for the best

assen89

Jun 30, 2017
Same , aor on July 8. File hasnt been touched since nov. i have a friend who got AOR around same time and got PR way back in October. I guess we have no option but to wait and hope for the best
I have the same AOR and my file hadn't been touched since Nov 6, 2020 when my eligibility was "recommended passed". I did however receive a ghost update yesterday, which shows they are now working on my file. I am sure they will get to every July applicants file this month and we can expect to see a lot of COPR's.

Reactions: herry101