+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>JULY 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

jgr00000

Dec 23, 2019
Any FSW-Inland applicants receiving COPRs recently? Can you please update with your current status?
Thank you!
FSW Inland - AOR July 31, Eligibility passed, criminality in progress, security not started yet - since Oct 17. Called IRCC and still the same. Last update on my file was on Oct 17 and it has not been touched since then, as per agent.

Reactions: sunnyavril

maghool71

Jan 22, 2021
FSW Inland - AOR July 31, Eligibility passed, criminality in progress, security not started yet - since Oct 17. Called IRCC and still the same. Last update on my file was on Oct 17 and it has not been touched since then, as per agent.
Same status here. FSW-inland July 15th AOR. Ottawa VO

Reactions: sunnyavril

naorjul20

Jan 18, 2021
Thank you @legalfalcon for your inputs and time. Things are lot clear now. The best part is my spouse can submit another application without withdrawing current one which is great.
@legalfalcon please advise on this if my spouse submits the application say in March and our medicals are expiring in June. Should we do upfront medical again to speed up the process.

herry101

Feb 4, 2021
hi guys,
MY AOR was on july8,
my application is showing this :-

Review of eligibility
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical result
  • October 28, 2020 You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents
  • We do not need additional documents.
Biometrics
  • November 18, 2020 Completed.
Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
i contacted IRCC , agent did not provide me correct timeline after 7+ months.
please advise what steps should i take ?
appreciate any helpful information

FlorYaskulowski

Jun 12, 2020
I am trying to get IRCC to give me an answer but it seems impossible. I have already raised web forms and I also tried to contact them through social media where they will reply to anyone but me. I am outside Canada so calling them is not an option for me. How can I reach out to them? I can't believe they are not replying.

bradh928

Star Member
Jul 17, 2020
Just spoke to an agent over the phone, and she told me everything looks good and that there's nothing worry about lol. She said, that I made too many queries and that might add up to the delay. Not sure if that's true but I appreciate the update anyways. Ha.

Navjot sidhu

Nov 22, 2020
Just spoke to an agent over the phone, and she told me everything looks good and that there's nothing worry about lol. She said, that I made too many queries and that might add up to the delay. Not sure if that's true but I appreciate the update anyways. Ha.
No by inquiring... its not gona add up to delay!!

Dont worry

herry101

Feb 4, 2021
yeah same thing, i called them yesterday and agent didn't give me any exact timeline but i rea jd somewhere that they are clearing files for july2020 AOR files so you just need to be hopeful

edded

Jan 18, 2021
Same here,

July 9 aor, and bio done on mid oct. after that update nothing has changed
I ordered GCMS and it showed there was no movement in my file since November
I could speak with an agent today and she said the same - nothing since November and she said this is normal. She didn't give me a chance to ask about the approved files of September and so on...

Reactions: herry101

AJ97

Jan 12, 2021
AOR July 7 (CEC , 1 dependent)
BIL and Medical Passed: Aug 27
ADR (PCC): Sep 10.
Biometrics Exempted

Called approximately three weeks ago and got this status:
Eligibility: Recommended Passed
Criminality: In progress
Security: Not Started
VO Ottawa

My biometrics fee has not been refunded and in the system I still got the message that my fingerprints have not been recieved (they appear validated in the upper right corner though)

Anyone in the same situation with the biometrics?
Yes, qualified for biometrics exemption after I received BIL. It says exactly same as yours under the biometrics section.