+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>JULY 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

jm1980

Star Member
Oct 30, 2020
Hi Folks! i just got my GCMS notes back, they were submitted on 1st Jan so very quick! I am CEC outland and if i understand it, it says that I am approved - I guess this means they will issue COPR when the borders open. This is what it says - can anyone let me know it means it's been approved? The officer notes from the same date say it's approved. My AOR is 14th July from EU. @legalfalcon would you mind please having a look? Thanks! (I removed any private info below and replaced with XXX)

FINALIZE APPLICATION

DOCUMENT ISSUANCE

DOCUMENT ISSUANCE: 1

Created Date: 2020/12/08 11:20:55

Created By: XXX

Updated Date: 2020/12/08 11:21:04

Updated By: XXX

UCI: XXX

ClienUParty: PA

Document#: TXXX

Document: COPR / CRP

Valid To: 2021/08/19

Serial#:

Name: XXX

DOB: XXX

Print Queue: XXX

Status Updated By:

Status Updated Date: 2020/12/08 11:20:55

Via:

Via Details:

Assigned To: XXX

Assigned By: XXX

Due Date: 2020/12/08

Printed By:

Printed Date:

Confirmed By:

Confirmation Date:

Sent By:

Sent Date:

Last edited:

jgr00000

Dec 23, 2019
Hi Folks! i just got my GCMS notes back, they were submitted on 1st Jan so very quick! I am CEC outland and if i understand it, it says that I am approved - I guess this means they will issue COPR when the borders open. This is what it says - can anyone let me know it means it's been approved? The officer notes from the same date say it's approved. My AOR is 14th July from EU. @legalflcon would you mind please having a look? Thanks! (I removed any private info below and replaced with XXX)

FINALIZE APPLICATION

DOCUMENT ISSUANCE

Serial#:

Status Updated By:

Via:

Via Details:

Printed By:

Printed Date:

Confirmed By:

Confirmation Date:

Sent By:

Sent Date:
How did you order your GCMS notes? I ordered through getgcms and got an extension of 90 days.

naorjul20

Jan 18, 2021
I am not privy to your documents, you cannot say more than the generalities, which I have explained.

All the best!!
@legalfalcon thank you for your inputs it really helped a lot. After through checking the information you shared and drilling down the links, I can conclude that although my work permit is LMIA exempt under R205c(ii) but the job offer will not be valid for 50 points as not all regulations of R205c(ii) are considered for Arranged Employment points.
Please suggest What should I do now? Withdraw the application (as my points have gone down the minimum required for the round) by explaining my misinterpretation of valid job offer?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi Folks! i just got my GCMS notes back, they were submitted on 1st Jan so very quick! I am CEC outland and if i understand it, it says that I am approved - I guess this means they will issue COPR when the borders open. This is what it says - can anyone let me know it means it's been approved? The officer notes from the same date say it's approved. My AOR is 14th July from EU. @legalfalcon would you mind please having a look? Thanks! (I removed any private info below and replaced with XXX)

FINALIZE APPLICATION

DOCUMENT ISSUANCE

Serial#:

Status Updated By:

Via:

Via Details:

Printed By:

Printed Date:

Confirmed By:

Confirmation Date:

Sent By:

Sent Date:
If page 2 of your GCMS notes say approved, then your application is approved.

Only after you are sent the PPR, the GCMS notes will show the application as closed, and once the COPR is generated, and issued to you, your MyCIC status will also show approved.

Last edited:

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon thank you for your inputs it really helped a lot. After through checking the information you shared and drilling down the links, I can conclude that although my work permit is LMIA exempt under R205c(ii) but the job offer will not be valid for 50 points as not all regulations of R205c(ii) are considered for Arranged Employment points.
Please suggest What should I do now? Withdraw the application (as my points have gone down the minimum required for the round) by explaining my misinterpretation of valid job offer?
This is something you have to decide. If you have done your research, you know your documents better than anyone else. No one can advise you on what to do on your application. You will have to make a call.

You can just wait for IRCC to make a decision and send you a refusal, and in the mean time you can create your new profile and start the process.

What criteria do you not meet?

jm1980

Star Member
Oct 30, 2020
If page 2 of your GCMS notes say approved, then your application is approved.

Only you are sent the PPR, the GCMS notes will show the application as closed, and once the COPR is generated, and issued to you, your MyCIC status will also show approved.
Thanks a million! It says Final: Approved on page 2. Good luck everyone we will get there and thanks again @legalfalcon

Reactions: legalfalcon

naorjul20

Jan 18, 2021
This is something you have to decide. If you have done your research, you know your documents better than anyone else. No one can advise you on what to do on your application. You will have to make a call.

You can just wait for IRCC to make a decision and send you a refusal, and in the mean time you can create your new profile and start the process.

What criteria do you not meet?
I am confused on employer name on work permit, since I am on owp the employer name is blank as its LMIA exempt under R205(c)(ii) Competitiveness and public policy exemption codes. But I have not worked with any other employer and had completed one year with the same employer before applying for express entry.
Can I submit another application before getting decision on my current application?

Reactions: Narendra Tanwar

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
I am confused on employer name on work permit, since I am on owp the employer name is blank as its LMIA exempt under R205(c)(ii) Competitiveness and public policy exemption codes. But I have not worked with any other employer and had completed one year with the same employer before applying for express entry.
Can I submit another application before getting decision on my current application?
You can initiate another application, and withdraw it if your current one progress well.

As regards the WP, they are standard irrespective of whether you are LMIA exempt for not. For an OWP, the employer name will be blank and the the place will be "unknown."

shomaro

Jan 6, 2020
There is nothing confusing: you claimed 50 valid job offer points while you are not qualified (due to the open WP and LMIA exempt). Just face the reality and proceed either with withdrawing or waiting for refusal.

naorjul20

Jan 18, 2021
You can initiate another application, and withdraw it if your current one progress well.

As regards the WP, they are standard irrespective of whether you are LMIA exempt for not. For an OWP, the employer name will be blank and the the place will be "unknown."
Thank you @legalfalcon for your inputs and time. Things are lot clear now. The best part is my spouse can submit another application without withdrawing current one which is great.

Reactions: legalfalcon

rs89977

Star Member
Nov 25, 2020
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes

FINALIZE APPLICATION

DOCUMENT ISSUANCE

Serial#:

Status Updated By:

Via:

Via Details:

Printed By:

Printed Date:

Confirmed By:

Confirmation Date:

Sent By:

Sent Date:
Congratulations ! my AOR is 10-Jul-2020, our medical pass and biometrics letter issuance dates also coincide, also raised GCMS notes on 02-Dec-2020, but still waiting. At least your GCMS note showing a good sign that application was well approved before the due date of 180 days.. its just that pending for COPR issuance.

By the way, is your MyCIC account also showing status approved?

jm1980

Star Member
Oct 30, 2020
Congratulations ! my AOR is 10-Jul-2020, our medical pass and biometrics letter issuance dates also coincide, also raised GCMS notes on 02-Dec-2020, but still waiting. At least your GCMS note showing a good sign that application was well approved before the due date of 180 days.. its just that pending for COPR issuance.

By the way, is your MyCIC account also showing status approved?
Well when you get the notes at least you'll have a better idea. The account won't say its approved till they finalise it and send the COPR I think. I think I was processed quickly because I was able to get biometrics here while it was all still closed in Canada, just my theory but the dates on the notes coincide with the ghost updates I saw so if you have been getting them then they have prob been working on your application.

Sri256706

Star Member
Sep 20, 2019
One more step towards the PR. Its Approved waiting for for COPR.

Got Ghost update yesterday and called CIC the agent told everything passed and waiting for officer to take final decision

Category : CEC
Application : myself and two dependents
AOR -July 7th
BIL -Aug 31st.
Recommended Passed(by Case Analyst) - 10th October (GCMS)
Bio-metrics- Nov 16th
Eligibility - Passed (Jan-15)
Criminality -Passed (Jan-15)
Security - Passed (Jan-15)
Final decision : Approved (Jan 30) . Yes on Saturday. My CIC account been updated with approved status and I could see the COPR number for all applicants. I think next step is that either VO or LVO issue COPR. Since I am already in will be just relax and wait for COPR.

Thanks to the all co-operative group members and all the best for everyone who is waiting anxiously.

Friend123

Star Member
Apr 6, 2018
One more step towards the PR. Its Approved waiting for for COPR.

Got Ghost update yesterday and called CIC the agent told everything passed and waiting for officer to take final decision

Category : CEC
Application : myself and two dependents
AOR -July 7th
BIL -Aug 31st.
Recommended Passed(by Case Analyst) - 10th October (GCMS)
Bio-metrics- Nov 16th
Eligibility - Passed (Jan-15)
Criminality -Passed (Jan-15)
Security - Passed (Jan-15)
Final decision : Approved (Jan 30) . Yes on Saturday. My CIC account been updated with approved status and I could see the COPR number for all applicants. I think next step is that either VO or LVO issue COPR. Since I am already in will be just relax and wait for COPR.

Thanks to the all co-operative group members and all the best for everyone who is waiting anxiously.
Where did u find COPR numbers??could u plz share