+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>JULY 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

naorjul20

Jan 18, 2021
If you have claimed points for arranged employment, your letter should clearly state that the job offer is contour and will be valid for at least 1 year after you receive a PR.

Also, it will depend on whether you are LMIA exempt and what kind f WP you have.
Its a Open work Permit .. the job confirmation letter doesn’t have an end date, i have now completed two years with the same employer.let me see if I can send you the exact notes for you to review. Thanks you so much for your inputs.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon - Can you please suggest?

CEC Inland

Job Offer = 01 Sept,2020-31 Dec,2021.

AOR = 01 Oct 2020.

Eligibility start from 01 Feb,2021.

So when the person start the eligibility checking he'll find it is less than one year. in this case is the applicant eligible for the job offer - 50 points ?

Or the officer can ask for any other documents?
If you are claiming points for arranged employment, then your document has to state it is for at least one year after we issue your permanent resident visa.

If it is for your current job with LMIA or exempt, then you have to meet the following:

• if you have a valid work permit for a NOC 0, A or B job that is exempt from needing an LMIA, and you:
    • are currently working for an employer specified on the work permit
    • have one year of full-time work experience (or an equal amount of part-time work) for that employer
    • have a valid job offer from that employer for at least one year after we issue your permanent resident visa

Reactions: Aspire4PR

naorjul20

Jan 18, 2021
Its a Open work Permit .. the job confirmation letter doesn’t have an end date, i have now completed two years with the same employer.let me see if I can send you the exact notes for you to review. Thanks you so much for your inputs.
@legalfalcon request you to please check the below notes its the exact word to word.
Date 10/31 /2020:

Case Analyst: Review Required Lock-in Date: 2020-07-04 PA: -EE CEC having analyzed this application based on the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file, I make the following recommendation.

Recommendation: Review Required Summary notes: SEE CRS POINTS.PENDING BIOMETRICS IN PROGRESS. A11.2 Review Required R87.1: CEC Minimum Requirements- Appears Met Ready to Finalize. RPRF:Complete

CRS:score at invitation to apply(ITA) 466 CRS points minimum score for round 464.CRS Score at application :466/Verified CRS Score :416 I have reviewed the following for CRSpoints: PA gained points as Married at ITA and APR PA gained points for I years Canadian work experience with "XXXX" spouse gained points for 1 year(s) Canadian Work Experience with”XXXX”PA gained points for 3+ years(s) Foreign Work Experience with “XXXX”.CRS score has fallen below minimum for round.

Integrated search: No adverse information applicant in status PA WP valid until :2021-06-17.

Family Composition; Married since XXXX-XX-XXXX, marriage certificate is on file; Spouse is Accompanying No indication of previous marriages. 2 children accompanying :birth certificates reviewed PA and spouse listed as parents: Medical valid for 6 months or more passport valid for 6 months or more.

Work Experience: lock in date 2020-07-04 Education Credentials provided: Canadian ECA Bachelor Degree: NOC 2171 – at XXXX web-based search confirms employer information-letter dates 2018 aug 14 appears to confirm employment in declared occupation throughout the specified period and provides a job description which is consistent with the lead statement and main duties as set out in the declared NOC category. Note: Appears start date of the deputation is date of travel-see wp in edoc.toverify end date of employment. Company letter does not list duties-but does confirm dates and job title-education is consistent. letter confirms salary of XXXX per annum-letter confirms full/time employment-documented income provided pay stubs from 2018-2020. T4 from 2018 and 2019 CRS spouse work: 1 year and 11 months. 2005-12 to 2013-06- NOC 2173 at XXXXX web search confirms employer information- letter dated 2020apr28 appears to confirm employment in declared occupation throughout the specified period and provides a job description which is consistent with the lead statement and main duties as set out in the declared NOC category: Note PA provided income tax form for year 2013,2012,2011.letter confirms salary XXX, letter confirms full/time employment-documented income provided: pay stubs from 2009-2012 CRS foreign work:3 years. 2019-01 to 2020-07 _- NOC at XXXX Web search confirms employer information-letter dated 2020apr27 appears to confirm employment in declared occupation throughout the specified period and provides a job description which is consistent with the lead statement and main duties as set out in the declared NOC category-letter confirms salary of XXXXX- letter confirms full/time employment.documented paystubs from 2019-2020 both a T4 and a NOA from 2019 CEC work: 1 year and 7 months. CRS Canadian Work:1 year and 7 month. CEC work: 1 year CRS Foreign Work: 3+ years CRS Canadian work: 1 years CRS spouse work: 1 years

shomaro

Jan 6, 2020
Open WP is not qualified to claim the 50 points of a valid job offer. It is clearly stated to be a "employer-specific work permit".

Reactions: upon

Aspire4PR

Aug 5, 2020
If you are claiming points for arranged employment, then your document has to state it is for at least one year after we issue your permanent resident visa.

If it is for your current job with LMIA or exempt, then you have to meet the following:

• if you have a valid work permit for a NOC 0, A or B job that is exempt from needing an LMIA, and you:
    • are currently working for an employer specified on the work permit
    • have one year of full-time work experience (or an equal amount of part-time work) for that employer
    • have a valid job offer from that employer for at least one year after we issue your permanent resident visa
Thank You

naorjul20

Jan 18, 2021
Open WP is not qualified to claim the 50 points of a valid job offer. It is clearly stated to be a "employer-specific work permit".
Not sure if it’s correct I personally know many people on open work permit and got PR and 50 points are considered.

shomaro

Jan 6, 2020

deep3789

Jul 29, 2016
Outside Canada experience candidate for CEC got any updates? It seems like those who have Canadian as well as other country experience process taking long to process their PR file. Please share your process who got approved with these criteria.

colin98

Jan 21, 2021
Alright so quick question for anyone who might know.
This morning I received a request to provide an Education Credential Assessment. My highest diploma are professional pilot licenses obtained in Canada (1 or 2 year program at a post-secondary institution). I also included in my application that I completed high school in France and that I did 1 year of university. I did not complete my university studies and therefore put the option « in good standing but not degree awarded ». I therefore did not receive any points for that (which makes sense since I did not complete it).

The letter did not precise what education level they wanted to have an assessment on. I assume they are pretty much asking me if I completed my university bachelor, which if the case, would add me points? But why would I care about these points since my score is already higher than the tie-break? Isn’t only the highest diploma the one that counts for the points (in this case- my pilot licences- obtained in Canada)?

Thanks in advance for any help!

naorjul20

Jan 18, 2021
I understand your point and through checking again with the people who got PR on open work permit with job offer had way more points for their round so even if the arranged employment points not considered their score didn’t fall below the minimum for that round.
In my case it has sadly. So @shomaro @legalfalcon please suggest what should I do now my spouse has a closed work permit with employer, should we withdraw this application and wait for the next round of invitation for my spouse? Is there any chance of getting this application approved?

My username

Jan 29, 2021
HI All,

ITA = 7 July
Application Submitted : 22 August.

wife Biometric and adding my new baby to this application is still pending ?

Any suggestion ?

Rick2212

May 4, 2020
Canada
Category........
CEC
First time received a ghost update after medical today. No email just saw profile updated in the cic account.
Did anyone else received GU today?