+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>JULY 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Hetal0990

Star Member
May 8, 2018
Hello @legalfalcon - Can the criminality of an application start without Biometrics? I understand that they need biometric for Criminality. I had called up IRCC and they informed me that my Eligibility has been cleared and Criminality is in progress, while security is yet to start. I am a PNP Outland Candidate and yet to submit biometric as VAC are yet to open. Also as criminality has started can I consider that my eligibility would have been conclusively passed? Thank you for your help in advance :)

alissanb

Star Member
Mar 27, 2019
Hello @legalfalcon - Can the criminality of an application start without Biometrics? I understand that they need biometric for Criminality. I had called up IRCC and they informed me that my Eligibility has been cleared and Criminality is in progress, while security is yet to start. I am a PNP Outland Candidate and yet to submit biometric as VAC are yet to open. Also as criminality has started can I consider that my eligibility would have been conclusively passed? Thank you for your help in advance :)
My criminality check is in progress and I have yet to submit my biometrics. My eligibility is “recommended pass” (not conclusively passed yet) while my criminality has started, so criminality starting is not conclusive of eligibility passed. Best way to check is to call IRCC.

Reactions: Hetal0990

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016

Yes, the criminality happens along with R10 based on the PCCs. The criminality will stay pending until the biometrics are provided.

No, criminality and eligibility are not interrelated. Once your eligibility is conclusively passed, your security will start, even though your criminality can still be in progress.

Hetal0990

Star Member
May 8, 2018
Yes, the criminality happens along with R10 based on the PCCs. The criminality will stay pending until the biometrics are provided.

No, criminality and eligibility are not interrelated. Once your eligibility is conclusively passed, your security will start, even though your criminality can still be in progress.
Thank you Legalfalcon for the response. I will have to wait for my GCMS notes to see if the eligibility has been conclusively passed or not. But by looking at your response that security starts only after eligibility has conclusively passed it seems as if my eligibility is recommended pass as security has not yet started. It is almost a month since i ordered GCMS so hoping to get it in the next few days. Thank you again!

Reactions: legalfalcon

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Thank you Legalfalcon for the response. I will have to wait for my GCMS notes to see if the eligibility has been conclusively passed or not. But by looking at your response that security starts only after eligibility has conclusively passed it seems as if my eligibility is recommended pass as security has not yet started. It is almost a month since i ordered GCMS so hoping to get it in the next few days. Thank you again!
Currently all GCMS notes are getting extension notices of 60 to 90 days. This is because Ottawa os completely shut. But if your eligibility has been recommended passed, no ned to be concerned.

mknox

Aug 18, 2020
Edmonton
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
18-08-2020
Currently all GCMS notes are getting extension notices of 60 to 90 days. This is because Ottawa os completely shut. But if your eligibility has been recommended passed, no ned to be concerned.
Sorry, is this because Ottawa is in the red zone? I thought they would be working remotely though?

ggwen

Star Member
Aug 18, 2020
Sorry I don’t quite understand. Do you mean the Ottawa office is closed currently so all our electronic submitted application is stopped reviewing now? Thanks!

saver1985

Mar 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
islambad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
24-11-2013
Med's Request
27-11-2013
Med's Done....
03-12-2013
Interview........
not required
Passport Req..
19-12-2013
VISA ISSUED...
24-12-2013
LANDED..........
02/05/2014
Hello everyone
AOR 05 JULY
MEDICAL PASSED 25 August
Biometric Completed 20 October
Criminality In Progress
Eligibility Not started
Info Sharing Not started
I ordered gcms which has date of 19 October it indicated following problems
MY wife has a 1 year from Canadian college which was frim a private college its is recognized and has DLI number but in gcms it says UNABLE TO VERIFY canadaian institution.

2. On my Pcc it says review required. it is normal to something to worry about.

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Not ALL Gcms Notes are delayed and hope you get them soon. Many ATIP offices in Ottawa have remote working capability and the situation in Ottawa has little bearing on the ATIP process.

Hetal0990

Star Member
May 8, 2018
Thank You @legalfalcon. The agent on the call mentioned that I had passed Eligibility and medical while criminality was in progress and security was yet to start. As security is yet to start I am assuming eligibility would be recommended pass. I unfortunately missed out on asking the agent whether it was passed by the analyst or the officer. Keeping fingers crossed.

cck1986

May 8, 2020
hi.. Do you think that could be a reason why cpc-ottawa files are not moving?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
hi.. Do you think that could be a reason why cpc-ottawa files are not moving?
Yes. Ottawa is the fastest, but due to the closures, it is barely working.