12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Received RFV mail

AOR: July 2020 (SINP PNP outland)
Remedicals: 12 Jan 2022
Remed passed: 27 Jan 2022
RFV : 16 Feb 2022

I have received RFV mail but my IRCC portal is still showing as the application submitted? @legalfalcon Do we receive any updates in our ircc portal related to RFV ?
No. Only after the COPR is generated and the visa is issued (if you are not from a visa-exempt country) will the status change.

Reactions: RahulBhave123

LoCR

Jan 13, 2020
AOR 11 July 2020
Nova Scotia PNP outland
After almost 11 months of no update, Got couple of requests in my profile this month, after I raised web form asking the status on my application

1. Updated schedule A submission for me and wife - 1st Feb 22. Submitted next day. It was acknowledged on 5th Feb.
2. Since I moved to a new country and staying here for last one year, they asked for another PCC for this country - 15th Feb. Uploaded new PCC on 16th Feb and waiting for acknowledgement

I am expecting the next request would be for re-Medicals but still not sure when the CoPR will finally be done. I heard from my agency that people who got PNP in 2021, have already received CoPRs. This is so unfair that they are not processing files in order of submission date! Hoping to get through this exhausting wait soon. Good luck to all of us :)

Reactions: maghool71

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
AOR 11 July 2020
Nova Scotia PNP outland
After almost 11 months of no update, Got couple of requests in my profile this month, after I raised web form asking the status on my application

1. Updated schedule A submission for me and wife - 1st Feb 22. Submitted next day. It was acknowledged on 5th Feb.
2. Since I moved to a new country and staying here for last one year, they asked for another PCC for this country - 15th Feb. Uploaded new PCC on 16th Feb and waiting for acknowledgement

I am expecting the next request would be for re-Medicals but still not sure when the CoPR will finally be done. I heard from my agency that people who got PNP in 2021, have already received CoPRs. This is so unfair that they are not processing files in order of submission date! Hoping to get through this exhausting wait soon. Good luck to all of us :)
What's your visa office?

RahulBhave123

Sep 5, 2018
Hi @legalfalcon,

Today I have received a message from ircc " The decision envelope for your application, tracking ID No. *** has been dispatched from the IRCC Office to the Canada Visa Application Centre in CVO-NEW DELHI." but my spouse's application is showing as "Your application, tracking ID No.*** has been received and is under process at the IRCC Office "

Is there any issue with my wife's application?

Timeline :

AOR: July 2020 (SINP PNP outland)
Remedicals: 12 Jan 2022
Remed passed: 27 Jan 2022
RFV : 16 Feb 2022
passport submitted: 22nd Feb 2022
In process with IRCC : 24th Feb 2022

Dorian58

Aug 19, 2020
Hi @legalfalcon !

I did upfront medicals on 18th Jan 2022 but I got a remed request on 18th Feb 2022. Did some research and previous applicants with the same issue simply submitted the upfront meds along with the remed request letter. They all got med passed.

I did the same and sent mails to IRCC to inform them. Unfortunately, I still haven't got the meds updated till now. I called IRCC twice and the agents said to wait for the update as the upfront meds has been attached to my file but not yet linked.

Right now, the 30 days deadline specified on the request letter is over but the meds not yet updated. My profile still states "Your action is required". I am thinking about going for another remed exam on Thursday (34 days from the letter date).

Any suggestion on what I should do next?

CarlCoco

Jan 28, 2020
Hi @legalfalcon !

I did upfront medicals on 18th Jan 2022 but I got a remed request on 18th Feb 2022. Did some research and previous applicants with the same issue simply submitted the upfront meds along with the remed request letter. They all got med passed.

I did the same and sent mails to IRCC to inform them. Unfortunately, I still haven't got the meds updated till now. I called IRCC twice and the agents said to wait for the update as the upfront meds has been attached to my file but not yet linked.

Right now, the 30 days deadline specified on the request letter is over but the meds not yet updated. My profile still states "Your action is required". I am thinking about going for another remed exam on Thursday (34 days from the letter date).

Any suggestion on what I should do next?
Following this.. I'm in the similar situation where I conducted my upfront and got med request the next day. On what email, did you inform them? Can you please let me know?

LoCR

Jan 13, 2020
Hi Friends, Has anyone got gcms notes for July 2020 AOR progress? is it helpful in pushing the case review forward?