+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>JULY 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

nimit.anand

Apr 8, 2019
Canada
Category........
CEC
Hi All, my AOR is July 1st, Biometric and MEP is Aug 20. and I received CoPR on October 20th. Also another friends of mine with July and August AOR received it. its a good sign that they started to issue CoPR. stay tuned to your email and make sure not to miss it. I didn't call, or raised a webform nor asked for GCMS note, so I don't know at which stage in the process my file was.
your category (CEC/FSW/PNP)?

Sri256706

Star Member
Sep 20, 2019
Called IRCC today and agent confirmed the Eligibility is "Recommended Passed" .Hope rest go smooth.

AOR -July 7th
BIL -Aug 31st.

Got call from service canada today and got appointment for bio-metrics at north york service canada on 16th November. My postal code is M2J

Abhinandhan7

Star Member
May 14, 2018
Hi Friends, I have a question regarding express entry process. My wife is in India and I am a PR in Canada. We are exploring the option of applying express entry for her rather than spousal sponsorship. Because in spousal sponsorship, there is a requirement of spouse living in Canada while PR is under processing and I want to be in India with her. She has 3 years of work experience in India and will mostly be getting 470+ points. My question is in case she gets invited to apply for PR under express entry, will they require her to send my police clearance certificate as well in addition to hers? If they do, it will be a problem because my Indian passport has Canada as home address since it was renewed in Canada and I cannot get PCC from India. So, I have to be in Canada if that is the case. So, has anyone here applied for PR through express entry when spouse is already PR and did they ask for PCC for both? Any help is greatly appreciated.

Kaimo

Aug 20, 2020
I don’t know if it’s just me but i’m
Getting anxious and worried, I haven’t gotten my biometrics call from service Canada and my AOR is July 14th, there are people here who have gotten called with AORs before and after that date. I just got off with an IRCC agent after trying all day, and I was told eligibility is still in review, security not yet started and background check in process. Same thing they said when I sent a web form and when I called weeks ago. Does this mean that nothing is happening with my file ?
AOR July 14th
FSW inland
Med passed August 14th
BIL August 17th

EropbI4

May 29, 2020
Getting anxious and worried, I haven’t gotten my biometrics call from service Canada and my AOR is July 14th, there are people here who have gotten called with AORs before and after that date. I just got off with an IRCC agent after trying all day, and I was told eligibility is still in review, security not yet started and background check in process. Same thing they said when I sent a web form and when I called weeks ago. Does this mean that nothing is happening with my file ?
AOR July 14th
FSW inland
Med passed August 14th
BIL August 17th
Just try to relax, each case is unique, you’ll get your call soon. You’re already in Canada, the rest is the matter of time and appears to be a formality.

Rhbcc

Star Member
May 15, 2020
Vancouver,BC
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
01-07-2020
AOR July 14th
FSW inland
Med passed August 14th
BIL August 17th
chill bro - i suggest dont overthink and relacx per @EropbI4 . my AOR is July 1 and have the same progress as you.

sisac9

Aug 2, 2019
Kerala, India
Finally talked with IRCC Agent and was told eligibility is passed, criminality in Progress and Security not started. Yet to give Biometrics
AOR July 14, PNP Outland