+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>JULY 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

anujkarwa

Nov 15, 2018
Congratulations @Thumper for the PPR.
Just called IRCC today and they said that everything in the application seemed fine and eligibility is passed. When should I order GCMS notes to see some meaningful insights? Ppl say 3.5 month mark is a good time to order. Is this true?

Kais767

Jun 22, 2013
Just called IRCC today and they said that everything in the application seemed fine and eligibility is passed. When should I order GCMS notes to see some meaningful insights? Ppl say 3.5 month mark is a good time to order. Is this true?
You'd only get meaningful notes from the eligibility part. Since you've already passed eligibility there's no concern that they're missing documents/failed to verify employment etc. Not sure how useful GCMS notes would be in your case.

willapp

Mar 20, 2020
How did you guys get through your calls? I tried a couple of times and never got connected to an agent.

willapp

Mar 20, 2020
We were a little shocked! I hope this helps others feel a bit more positive about their applications too!
Congrats. They issued many PPRs to PNP recently, AOR from late last year to July this year. You are not the only one I know from July AOR.
Hope something good happens to FSW.

Reactions: Thumper

saver1985

Mar 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
islambad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
24-11-2013
Med's Request
27-11-2013
Med's Done....
03-12-2013
Interview........
not required
Passport Req..
19-12-2013
VISA ISSUED...
24-12-2013
LANDED..........
02/05/2014
Hello everyone
How long it takes to complete background check after completing biometrics or status only change once application get finalized. Thanks

anujkarwa

Nov 15, 2018
How did you guys get through your calls? I tried a couple of times and never got connected to an agent.
Just keep on trying. On Tuesday, I wasn't able to connect with an agent all day but today at 11 am EST I got through after waiting for 30 mins.

willapp

Mar 20, 2020
Just keep on trying. On Tuesday, I wasn't able to connect with an agent all day but today at 11 am EST I got through after waiting for 30 mins.
By waiting, you mean in the last step it would actually let you wait instead of asking you to hang up?

WorldTraeller

Star Member
May 15, 2020
By waiting, you mean in the last step it would actually let you wait instead of asking you to hang up?
Yes, you are right. I tried few times on different hours of the day. Every time it ended but once it let me actually wait. It depends on day and volume.

willapp

Mar 20, 2020
Yes, you are right. I tried few times on different hours of the day. Every time it ended but once it let me actually wait. It depends on day and volume.
Thanks! I will give it a try. This is not going to help with my productivity but ordering notes takes so long.

Cec_shah

Oct 22, 2020
Hello All,
I have received my AOR on July 2020. I am a CEC applicant with non accompanying spouse who is already living in Canada on OWP. I choose non-accompanying spouse because my CRS score was decreasing if applied together and mentioned the same on the LoE. Her permit will expire in October 2021 along with my PGWP and my PR application processing completion date will be around January 2021 as per the CIC portal.

a) What happens to my wife's OWP if I receive the COPR? Will it become invalid? What should be the next steps?

b) Can she still stay until her OWP expires? If expired can she apply for an extension or apply for visit visa?

c) My plan was to sponsor her after securing my PR. When can I start the sponsorship application after receiving PR? If its 1 year from receiving PR, can she still stay through extending her status?

I would highly appreciate your advises. Thank you for your time and kind consideration.

Shah

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
@caipsnotes
Nowadays, a lot of applicants observed in GCMS notes that Eligibility is PASSED (not Recommend Pass) but last note was from case analyst, not officer.

Do you think this a new trend that as far as just Eligibility is concerned, case analyst is taking the decision to write PASSED, (unless there is a review required situation), and Officer is only giving the final approval comments once all checks are complete?

Else, what could be the reasoning behind Eligibility PASSED but no officer comments?
Hi, the officer is the only one with the decision making authority. A pass from an analyst or an agent still needs to be reviewed by an officer for it to be conclusive. Another way to look at this it that if Eligibility is marked Passed on page 2 under the Assessment section and Security is either blank or in progress then Eligibility is conclusively passed.

Maxjml

Aug 11, 2020
Hi All, my AOR is July 1st, Biometric and MEP is Aug 20. and I received CoPR on October 20th. Also another friends of mine with July and August AOR received it. its a good sign that they started to issue CoPR. stay tuned to your email and make sure not to miss it. I didn't call, or raised a webform nor asked for GCMS note, so I don't know at which stage in the process my file was.