+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

JULY 2019 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

StanDiv

Star Member
Nov 18, 2019
Hi! Thanks for the suggestion. What can be the benefit of the gcms noted prior the trv application? Thank you :)
Benefit of the notes: it will give you detail of what has transpired on your application thus far. These are informations that are not available on GcKey and Ecas nor your rep (if you have one assigned) in my opinion there is no harm in applying for TRV but usually if a file is transferred to CPCM your chances of faster completion are much higher **if cpcm dont transfer to your local V.O...

A senior member can correct me if I am wrong. Thanks!

Reactions: mrs.ds

Ellinismos

Feb 12, 2019
Here’s a good question: my lawyer has advised against ordering notes unless you feel there is a particularly important reason (i.e. timeline has passed the one year mark etc.) to do so. He claims that when you order notes, CIC begins asking itself “why are they ordering notes? Are they worried? Should they be worried? Should we be suspicious?”

Do you all agree?

Reactions: mines

Belarusian

Sep 3, 2019
Here’s a good question: my lawyer has advised against ordering notes unless you feel there is a particularly important reason (i.e. timeline has passed the one year mark etc.) to do so. He claims that when you order notes, CIC begins asking itself “why are they ordering notes? Are they worried? Should they be worried? Should we be suspicious?”

Do you all agree?
LOL of course no, not normal if couple don`t worried!!! maybe your laywer just don`t want do it!

Reactions: StanDiv

StanDiv

Star Member
Nov 18, 2019

Do you all agree?
I agree with Belarusian.... if you constantly keep calling is when it becomes problematic but ordering notes is your right to know! No harm in that. Your lawyer just dont want to do the extra work!

Reactions: Belarusian

Ellinismos

Feb 12, 2019
I agree with Belarusian.... if you constantly keep calling is when it becomes problematic but ordering notes is your right to know! No harm in that. Your lawyer just dont want to do the extra work!
So requesting notes is a right..... so how often should one request the notes?

Belarusian

Sep 3, 2019
So requesting notes is a right..... so how often should one request the notes?
as needed. I am amused when I see the December applicants who are ready to order notes and to run to MP already:D. you just don’t have to go to extremes, I think about tourist visa (the case above) it makes sense. I don`tknow your timeline

Reactions: mines and StanDiv

daniella28

Sep 23, 2019
Hi,

I just want to share my timeline. Everything comes to you at the right time. Be patient. :)
I am July 2019 Applicant.

Application Received July 17, 2019
Acknowledgement Receipt September 13, 2019
Biometric Request September 13, 2019
Sponsor Approval September 13, 2019
Biometrics Completed September 16, 2019
Medical Completed September 16, 2019
Transfer to MVO September 26, 2019
Medical Passed September 21, 2019
AOR 2 September 30, 2019
Background Check September 23, 2019
Pre Arrival December 05, 2019
Pre-Arrival 2nd January 11, 2020
Pre Arrival Attend January 23-24,2020
Decision Made January 17, 2020
Passport Request January 17, 2020

Thank you so much for this forum. I really appreciate your updates and sharing your timeline also.
Godbless us all.

"Patience is the key, because when the right time comes,
it will be very beautiful and totally worth the wait."

God's perfect timing is always the best.
All the Glory belongs to God. :)