+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

JULY 2019 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

Kugzi

Jul 9, 2013
Hi Guys,

Anyone got COPR from New Delhi Visa Office. My application is transferred to New Delhi 3 months before and no updates since then.

Medical and Biometrics are completed 3 months ago.

Mississauga visa office is fast and may September applicants already got their COPR.

Is there any July applicants waiting for COPR/Decision made from New Delhi Visa Office?

Thanks
I am a July applicant. No news from NDVO. Not even Pre Arrival letter. Hope to receive something by the month end.

StanDiv

Star Member
Nov 18, 2019
Hi Guys,

Anyone got COPR from New Delhi Visa Office. My application is transferred to New Delhi 3 months before and no updates since then.

Medical and Biometrics are completed 3 months ago.

Mississauga visa office is fast and may September applicants already got their COPR.

Is there any July applicants waiting for COPR/Decision made from New Delhi Visa Office?

Thanks
Honestly my whole process was completed in one month and 6 days in Mississauga. We submitted my wifes passport to have it stamped in Delhi around the 13th of December and still did not get it back...not sure if the delay is due to christmas and new year holidays but its not pleasant when you have your favorite dish sitting in front of you but you cant eat it! U know what I mean!!;)

harsh732

Star Member
Jul 3, 2018
I am a July applicant. No news from NDVO. Not even Pre Arrival letter. Hope to receive something by the month end.
In a same boat. Did you guys got AOR2?
My application in ECAS still shows "Application Received" since Dec 5th. No updates since then

nkkumar

Star Member
Mar 12, 2016
Honestly my whole process was completed in one month and 6 days in Mississauga. We submitted my wifes passport to have it stamped in Delhi around the 13th of December and still did not get it back...not sure if the delay is due to christmas and new year holidays but its not pleasant when you have your favorite dish sitting in front of you but you cant eat it! U know what I mean!!;)
my file was transferred to mississagua office 3 months back since then no response and when i call IRCC they are saying there is no update and not to call back till you complete 12 months for your application.

Last edited:

StanDiv

Star Member
Nov 18, 2019
my file was transferred to mississagua office 3 months back since then no response and when i call IRCC they are saying there is no update and not to call back till you complete 12 months for your application.
Mississauga deals fat with straight forward non-complicated files. If more investigation needed then they will transfer it PA's local visa office if needed.

mm032019

Nov 13, 2019
What's your timeline?
My file was sent to Mississauga first, 2 months later I received email for transfer to NDVO
I am May 23 Applicant

jottt1

Jan 9, 2020
In a same boat. Did you guys got AOR2?
My application in ECAS still shows "Application Received" since Dec 5th. No updates since then
same situation I am 29 July applicant. My file was transferred to missisauga on 16 oct and medical was passed on 24 nov after that no updates heard. My rep said she didnt received any other mail but on 5 dec the status on ECAS changed from in process to application received & now its been 1.5 month but nothing yet