+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

JULY 2019 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

nkkumar

Star Member
Mar 12, 2016
What's your timeline?
My file was sent to Mississauga first, 2 months later I received email for transfer to NDVO
I am May 23 Applicant

File reached on: July 22nd
Medicals done and passed on : Spetember 25th
Bio-metrics done : october 16th
file Transferred to Mississauga: November 12th

after that there is no response when i called them they said my sponsorship is approved(AOR2). And cannot provide any more information. In my cic portal is shows background check is in process. nothing more then that.

Samiamsam1*

Sep 13, 2019
App. Filed.......
July 22 2019
AOR Received.
September 3rd 2019
File Transfer...
October 1st 2019 to Nairobi
Med's Request
December 23rd 2019
Med's Done....
January 3rd 2020
Interview........
February 11 2020

after that there is no response when i called them they said my sponsorship is approved(AOR2). And cannot provide any more information. In my cic portal is shows background check is in process. nothing more then that.
Did you check your ecas and gckey? Everything should be on their step by step

nkkumar

Star Member
Mar 12, 2016
Did you check your ecas and gckey? Everything should be on their step by step
yes i am checking it every day there is nothing mentioned and also it is not up to date. It shows old status like medical request is sent and bio-metrics is sent. Nothing more then that. And the worse part it IRCC are too rude when i call them asking status. Simply saying don't call if we need anything we will call and not even listening what I am saying.

mm032019

Nov 13, 2019

2 months is not long time at Mississauga ….. I know some files are cleared within 10 days but they may take up to 3 months
I got response from Mississauga after 1.5 months of file transfer. My file was then sent to NDVO, which takes forever to respond.
You are still good till your file is in Mississauga. The real wait game starts at NDVO.

nkkumar

Star Member
Mar 12, 2016
2 months is not long time at Mississauga ….. I know some files are cleared within 10 days but they may take up to 3 months
I got response from Mississauga after 1.5 months of file transfer. My file was then sent to NDVO, which takes forever to respond.
You are still good till your file is in Mississauga. The real wait game starts at NDVO.

Presently even me the same now all of a sudden then are saying the file is transferred to NDVO and i didn't event get any email regarding it. and there is not update on ECAS also

Last edited:

Kugzi

Jul 9, 2013
Presently even me the same now all of a sudden then are saying the file is transferred to NDVO and i didn't event get any email regarding it. and there is not update on ECAS also
You will receive an email when the file is officially transferred to NDVO.

Zikky

Jun 24, 2019
07-18 - app received
09-26 - aor
09-26 - biometrics
09-27 - sa
09-27 - medical
09-30 - biometrics completed
10-08 - medical completed
10-09 - FILE TRANSFERED TO CPC MISSISSUAGA
11-14 "we started processing your papers" on ecas
01-09 -2020 ppr
Congrats

Samiamsam1*

Sep 13, 2019
App. Filed.......
July 22 2019
AOR Received.
September 3rd 2019
File Transfer...
October 1st 2019 to Nairobi
Med's Request
December 23rd 2019
Med's Done....
January 3rd 2020
Interview........
February 11 2020
They don't transfer everyone's files to NDVO they only transfer some, so if yours got transferred to Mississauga you're very lucky chances are you will get everything completed within a few months

nkkumar

Star Member
Mar 12, 2016
You will receive an email when the file is officially transferred to NDVO.
Didn't receive anything checked even spam folder for this and there was not even a single email. And the last email they said that the file was transferred to mississauga. After that each call center person saying else providing different answer. Presently they are saying that it is a typo and file was transferred to PA home country. So weird.

Kugzi

Jul 9, 2013
Didn't receive anything checked even spam folder for this and there was not even a single email. And the last email they said that the file was transferred to mississauga. After that each call center person saying else providing different answer. Presently they are saying that it is a typo and file was transferred to PA home country. So weird.
The call centre agents always don’t give you the correct info. Every person you talk will give different info. I’ve experienced this. But if your file is transferred from Mississauga to NDVO you will receive an email for sure. I’ve see cases like this. Until you don’t get the email you can assume that your file is in Mississauga.

mrs.ds

Dec 27, 2018
Hi! I just noticed that there are a lot of applicants with my same situation. Last update was file transferred to missi on Oct 23. No more updates after that. Planning to apply for TRV