+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

JULY 2019 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

Amritanjali

Oct 22, 2018
Mumbai
Job Offer........
Yes
I just realized that at least 3 of my forms our outdated. Some by just a few months (like 2019-02 and the current being 2019-06) and some a bit more (like 2018-11 and the current being 2019-06).
I just sent my application a few days ago and literally started having a panic attack.
However, I got on the phone and called the IRCC customer support service, and the representative on the phone said that they are aware that this happens a lot because it is a long process and people download the forms months in advance before sending them.
So she told me that I could just wait and they would either not care and let it pass regardless (since most of the time the updates are so small) or will contact us and request the missing information/form/corrections.
She said we could also resend the entire application and cancel our current one if we wanted to, but that it would probably be better if we just waited.
She also said that if we had to resend forms that we did not have to repay for the application fees and we can use the same receipt.

I dont know if this puts your min at ease in your situation, I'm still feeling really really anxious about it myself.

If anyone can assure me more too I'd appreciate it haha
Thanks so much! Very kind of you. I checked with an agent locally and they too have advised me to wait and watch.

Vee1990

May 13, 2019
Hie all
Sent application July 8.Managed to log in to ECas using sponsor uci ''As i do not have uci or app number".ECAS already showed we received application for xxxxxx on xxxxxx.on sponsors side.My application was once returned for missing tick and this is resubmission.dont know if they will return this one again.best wishes to u all.

yemenia

Mar 25, 2019
Category........
FAM
Hie all
Sent application July 8.Managed to log in to ECas using sponsor uci ''As i do not have uci or app number".ECAS already showed we received application for xxxxxx on xxxxxx.on sponsors side.My application was once returned for missing tick and this is resubmission.dont know if they will return this one again.best wishes to u all.
Hii before one week i wrote this on one of the groups but didnt found and answer and now i saw that urs was return for a missing check,so want to knw if it similar to ours or no

we submitted our file on April and sadly it got returned because of the birth certificate was supposed to be translated with an affidavit file from the translator and they didn't return it unless we called them asking about it and they said they returned before 2 weeks and we got nothing then they check again and it was still there then they sent it and it took along time so if we didn't call we wouldn't know where our file is ...

anyways now before two days we submitted again but i feel it might return because the police certificate of one country that i stayed for 6 month was expired and we submitted a letter of explanation that i can't travel again and it was issued and after 3 days i traveled from that country...now what i feel that we might did wrong on the checklist the area of police certificate the part which is the one with me living fro a country for 6 months we left it clear without checked and the letter of explanation of the expired one its title is missing document so we thought it is a missing document cause its expired and we didn't provide a new original one so we didn't checked that one....will they return our application because of this check :(

Vee1990

May 13, 2019
Hii before one week i wrote this on one of the groups but didnt found and answer and now i saw that urs was return for a missing check,so want to knw if it similar to ours or no

we submitted our file on April and sadly it got returned because of the birth certificate was supposed to be translated with an affidavit file from the translator and they didn't return it unless we called them asking about it and they said they returned before 2 weeks and we got nothing then they check again and it was still there then they sent it and it took along time so if we didn't call we wouldn't know where our file is ...

anyways now before two days we submitted again but i feel it might return because the police certificate of one country that i stayed for 6 month was expired and we submitted a letter of explanation that i can't travel again and it was issued and after 3 days i traveled from that country...now what i feel that we might did wrong on the checklist the area of police certificate the part which is the one with me living fro a country for 6 months we left it clear without checked and the letter of explanation of the expired one its title is missing document so we thought it is a missing document cause its expired and we didn't provide a new original one so we didn't checked that one....will they return our application because of this check :(
Did you try checking your Ecas now.what does it say

yemenia

Mar 25, 2019
Category........
FAM
Did you try checking your Ecas now.what does it say
no because we just sent it the previous week and today my husband will check if they received it so I knw if i tried Ecas nothing will show so far..
yours missing check was on the original papers or on the checklist paper

Vee1990

May 13, 2019
no because we just sent it the previous week and today my husband will check if they received it so I knw if i tried Ecas nothing will show so far..
yours missing check was on the original papers or on the checklist paper
Ok try ecas after about 3 weeks.mine was for orginal papers not checklist.police clearance they normally ask for it via email and you can scan.

yemenia

Mar 25, 2019
Category........
FAM
Ok try ecas after about 3 weeks.mine was for orginal papers not checklist.police clearance they normally ask for it via email and you can scan.
Thank you alot for you replies , hope so thy don't return it it's just i think they might return because we didn't check on the one that says I require to give a police records for the country I lived for 6 months , but on the original papers I wrtoe that I stayed away for six months and stated the country ,so do you feel they won't require that check on checklist to be checked , we gaved it as a missing document and wrtoe a description but didn't do the check tht we require to submit it :(
hope things works for us and you also and everyone its really annoying the waiting time that you don't know if you are good or you will start again

Jrg5419

Star Member
Jul 31, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
App. Filed.......
12-07-2019
AOR Received.
06-09-2019
File Transfer...
18-09-2019
Med's Request
13-09-2019
Med's Done....
15-09-2019
Interview........
Not Requested
Passport Req..
01-10-2019
VISA ISSUED...
NA
LANDED..........
16-11-2019
Hello to all July Applicants and Sponsors! Newbie here.

Sponsor: Me, Canadian Citizen
PA: Husband, American currently residing in Buffalo, NY
Application Sent: July 9th
Application Received: July 12th

Hoping we could all hear from IRCC next month or sooner .

SirK

Star Member
Jul 11, 2019
Hello everyone.

So I made a mistake on the ticks on imm5669e Q4d asking about previous refusals.

I ticked No,instead of Yes with explanation.

I submitted app July 8th. Still waiting on AOR.

Do advise.

Anthonymarshall

Star Member
Aug 3, 2019
TURKEY
Visa Office......
Ankara
App. Filed.......
27-06-2019
Doc's Request.
18-07-2019
AOR Received.
14/09/2019
File Transfer...
23-10-2019
Med's Request
11-10-2019
Med's Done....
15-10-2019
Interview........
No interview
OUTLAND SPOUSE SPONSORSHIP

Hi everyone,
I just want to share my Timeline.
Finger crossed to all the members here.
P.A __me : AFG citizen living in Turkey
SPONSOR: my wife _ PR of Canada
Application submitted: 14 July
Application received: 18 July
Waiting for AOR1 ...
Anyone who has applied and recently got his/her AOR?