+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

JULY 2019 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

Jupoleon

Star Member
Aug 6, 2019
Hello everyone.

So I made a mistake on the ticks on imm5669e Q4d asking about previous refusals.

I ticked No,instead of Yes with explanation.

I submitted app July 8th. Still waiting on AOR.

Do advise.

Sigh i nearly made the mistake but the lawyer said its best if u let them know or else it will look like misrepresentation. My now husband did get refused for his vistors visa so we said yes and also explained reason etc.. so unless u ticked no but still went ahead and answer them as to what you had denied entramce for they should see it as an honest mistake if u clicked no and also did not explain . Then i guess once they enter the PA info they will get that info and maybe be ask about it..im not sure..

sayad1986

Star Member
Jun 18, 2019
Ok, Alright. I wish you get finalized everything soon with your application.
Did you mess anything like some forms or any other things? And what's your status of living in current country?
thakns bro !
actually, I didn't miss any forms but unfortunately, my Marriage certificate has lost by the immigration in the first step of my application.
but I don't know why my case takes toooooo much time. according to everythings has done.

Anthonymarshall

Star Member
Aug 3, 2019
TURKEY
Visa Office......
Ankara
App. Filed.......
27-06-2019
Doc's Request.
18-07-2019
AOR Received.
14/09/2019
File Transfer...
23-10-2019
Med's Request
11-10-2019
Med's Done....
15-10-2019
Interview........
No interview
thakns bro !
actually, I didn't miss any forms but unfortunately, my Marriage certificate has lost by the immigration in the first step of my application.
but I don't know why my case takes toooooo much time. according to everythings has done.
Applications process are different case by case. Most of them complete in 12 months as processing time. As you mentioned that they asked you for lost marriage certificate then some missing files cause delays but be patient bro, you will get the positive result soon.

SirK

Star Member
Jul 11, 2019
Sigh i nearly made the mistake but the lawyer said its best if u let them know or else it will look like misrepresentation. My now husband did get refused for his vistors visa so we said yes and also explained reason etc.. so unless u ticked no but still went ahead and answer them as to what you had denied entramce for they should see it as an honest mistake if u clicked no and also did not explain . Then i guess once they enter the PA info they will get that info and maybe be ask about it..im not sure..
I tried using a webform but it won't go through as it requested UCI number.

We submitted my app July 08 2019

Concluded that we should wait till AOR drops then do a CSE with an updated form and LoE attached to it.

What do you think?

Jupoleon

Star Member
Aug 6, 2019
I tried using a webform but it won't go through as it requested UCI number.

We submitted my app July 08 2019

Concluded that we should wait till AOR drops then do a CSE with an updated form and LoE attached to it.

What do you think?
I would wait for the AOR. But in the mean time you can call immigration sponsorship line to ask them how exactly does it affect your application they are always ready to help
Just explain to them your error tell them which form . Keep us posted .

Reactions: SirK

Snoopy75

May 3, 2018
Hey July applicants! I saw some comments about forms being updated and whatnot and was just curious as to what version of IMM5406E Additional Family Information you guys used? I downloaded and filled mine out in June 2019, when it was updated, and just checked now and saw that sometime between June and now (?) it's reverted back to the old 2018 version. We're literally about to send everything tomorrow, and now we're not sure what form to use.

Just wanted to see if this form was somehow updated in July or if this might be one of the many glitches on the IRCC website posting old forms when there should be new ones. I'm inclined to use the June 2019 one, but if this reversal back to the old version has been in use a few weeks, I'll send the old one. Thanks for any help!

Kavvi

Aug 6, 2019
How do we know the application received date? I see many stated the application sent date and the application received date. In my case my lawyer sent the application via mail on 16th July and there has been no updates since then...
Although i checked twice already!

Vee1990

May 13, 2019
How do we know the application received date? I see many stated the application sent date and the application received date. In my case my lawyer sent the application via mail on 16th July and there has been no updates since then...
Although i checked twice already!
Check your ecas and use sponsors uci

Anthonymarshall

Star Member
Aug 3, 2019
TURKEY
Visa Office......
Ankara
App. Filed.......
27-06-2019
Doc's Request.
18-07-2019
AOR Received.
14/09/2019
File Transfer...
23-10-2019
Med's Request
11-10-2019
Med's Done....
15-10-2019
Interview........
No interview

shoaibmozid

Feb 10, 2014
Hello,

I am sponsoring my wife. How can I find out exactly when my application was received? ecas cannot find my information when I use my UCI.
As per my courier, they delivered it to a certain gentleman by the name of Tom on June 21. Is it safe to assume that they received it properly and registered it on their database as received?

I haven't received AOR yet.

smallcoffee

Apr 4, 2018
Paris
Hello,

I am sponsoring my wife. How can I find out exactly when my application was received? ecas cannot find my information when I use my UCI.
As per my courier, they delivered it to a certain gentleman by the name of Tom on June 21. Is it safe to assume that they received it properly and registered it on their database as received?

I haven't received AOR yet.
Your application was received on June 21st but not registered in the database.
It can take up to 2 months (sometimes more) for it to be registered. When it will be, you will get AOR.
If you dont get AOR it means your application was sent back (maybe missing documents) and it wont be in the database.

Raitmeri

Jul 16, 2019
Your application was received on June 21st but not registered in the database.
It can take up to 2 months (sometimes more) for it to be registered. When it will be, you will get AOR.
If you dont get AOR it means your application was sent back (maybe missing documents) and it wont be in the database.
Any idea how long it takes to hear if the application is sent back?