+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

JULY 2019 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

Aug 13, 2019
hello everyone.
i applied for my wife who is living in India. i have applied under family sponsorship. file was received on July 20, 2019. i got application number on August 8th, 2019. and yesterday i got 3 emails from CIC stating that i met the requirements for eligibility as a sponsor, and 2nd one was for biometrics collection IMM 5756 and 3rd was for medical IMM 1017. my wife is going to do medical and biometrics on monday.
and when i check application status is shows "under Process" and "medical instructions sent".
I am just wondering how long its going to take now for Passport request? can anyone please help me out regarding this? Thanks very much

Kugzi

Jul 9, 2013
hello everyone.
i applied for my wife who is living in India. i have applied under family sponsorship. file was received on July 20, 2019. i got application number on August 8th, 2019. and yesterday i got 3 emails from CIC stating that i met the requirements for eligibility as a sponsor, and 2nd one was for biometrics collection IMM 5756 and 3rd was for medical IMM 1017. my wife is going to do medical and biometrics on monday.
and when i check application status is shows "under Process" and "medical instructions sent".
I am just wondering how long its going to take now for Passport request? can anyone please help me out regarding this? Thanks very much
That’s super fast. Once your wife gives medicals and biometrics it takes about a week to get updated, sometimes more. Meanwhile your file will be transferred to Visa office. Either to Mississauga or New Delhi.

Bilal9219

Aug 17, 2019
hello everyone.
Wow.I think you are the 1st one to get AOR from july'19 applicants.

DELHI INDIAN

Jan 24, 2011
Hie all
Sent application July 8.Managed to log in to ECas using sponsor uci ''As i do not have uci or app number".ECAS already showed we received application for xxxxxx on xxxxxx.on sponsors side.My application was once returned for missing tick and this is resubmission.dont know if they will return this one again.best wishes to u all.
How are you able to login with sponsor UCI. I have tried but not working for me. Can you please share steps and where did u actually go? Is it still to be done in GC key. I tried but did not work.
Please suggest

Thanks

Vee1990

May 13, 2019
No its no gc key.in gc key if i enter details it says wevfoubf no applications.but ecas somehow shows application received.it had been on that status since 24 july but no Aor upto now.

Just go to cic online tool
It will redirect yu to ecas page
Then under unique client identifier yu type in your uci and then date of birth and country
It will then show yu your infomation.

When dd u apply?

Khaleesoumi

Jul 4, 2019
hello everyone.
Your application was received june 20 or july 20?

Zikky

Jun 24, 2019
No its no gc key.in gc key if i enter details it says wevfoubf no applications.but ecas somehow shows application received.it had been on that status since 24 july but no Aor upto now.

Just go to cic online tool
It will redirect yu to ecas page
Then under unique client identifier yu type in your uci and then date of birth and country
It will then show yu your infomation.

When dd u apply?
Hello my application was received on the 10th of July but when I checked on ecas with sponsors uci and other required details I dont see anything pertaining to application received is this normal ?

Kavvi

Aug 6, 2019
hello everyone.
Are u sure it was received on 20 July and not 20th June?

Reactions: smallcoffee

Avm8588

Jan 13, 2019
Got aor!! Finally, after I had our first application returned(applied first time in april 2019), this is good news.
Application was recieved by signature on July 2nd, got AOR today, August 22nd. Wahoo!!!

Reactions: Raitmeri and Zikky