+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

JULY 2019 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

Pruthvi

Sep 17, 2017
Question, I am Permanent Resident(Canada) currently on a vacation i have been in India from last 3 months now i want to apply my Spouse PR under family class, can i send the documents to CPC - Sydney when i am staying in India or need to send these documents once i reach back to Canada. if i can mail it from India do the application is going to reject? or i can mail from India with Canadian address from india?

Zikky

Jun 24, 2019
Hi guys how long does it take before cic returns an application after they receive it ? And also i tried checking ecas with sponsor’s uci and I don’t see anything about an application being received and our application was received July 10th.
Is it normal for it not to be on ecas even after this much time of it being recieved?.
We check the mail regularly so we would’ve received it if it was returned, should I call them to find out or just wait it out to see if it Finally gets updated on ecas/ we get aor?
Thanks

Last edited:

smallcoffee

Apr 4, 2018
Paris
Hi guys how long does it take before cic returns an application after they receive it ? And also i tried checking ecas with sponsor’s uci and I don’t see anything about an application being received and our application was received July 10th.
Is it normal for it not to be on ecas even after this much time of it being recieved?.
We check the mail regularly so we would’ve received it if it was returned, should I call them to find out or just wait it out to see if it Finally gets updated on ecas/ we get aor?
Thanks
Hello, you need to relax. No July applicants got AOR yet. You will need to wait a few more weeks before getting AOR. Alot of June applicants are still waiting too.

Zikky

Jun 24, 2019
Hello, you need to relax. No July applicants got AOR yet. You will need to wait a few more weeks before getting AOR. Alot of June applicants are still waiting too.
Hi thanks for your reply, I do know aor takes 45-60 days I was referring to the fact that nothing showed on the ecas when I looked up my application and from what I saw on here after 3 weeks of your application being received it gets updated on the ecas and it says application received isn’t that how it works ?

smallcoffee

Apr 4, 2018
Paris
Hi thanks for your reply, I do know aor takes 45-60 days I was referring to the fact that nothing showed on the ecas when I looked up my application and from what I saw on here after 3 weeks of your application being received it gets updated on the ecas and it says application received isn’t that how it works ?
Maybe I'm missing something but you need an application number to be able to use Ecas. You won't get any application number until AOR

Zikky

Jun 24, 2019
Maybe I'm missing something but you need an application number to be able to use Ecas. You won't get any application number until AOR
apparently u can use the sponsors uci to log into ecas which most of them did on here (page4) to check and see the application received update from cic which I didn’t see and they usually update after 3 weeks of your application being received, but I’ll just wait and see what happens. Thanks for your response.

smallcoffee

Apr 4, 2018
Paris
apparently u can use the sponsors uci to log into ecas which most of them did on here (page4) to check and see the application received update from cic which I didn’t see and they usually update after 3 weeks of your application being received, but I’ll just wait and see what happens. Thanks for your response.
Ok good to know but first time applicants dont have a UCI

shoaibmozid

Feb 10, 2014
Your application was received on June 21st but not registered in the database.
It can take up to 2 months (sometimes more) for it to be registered. When it will be, you will get AOR.
If you dont get AOR it means your application was sent back (maybe missing documents) and it wont be in the database.
Thanks for responding. I have now received my AOR on August 12, 2019 and also biometrics request on August 16, 2019. I hope things go on smoothly.

shoaibmozid

Feb 10, 2014
Hey everyone,

Submitted application on June 21, 2019
Received AOR on August 12, 2019
Received email from IRCC confirming that I have met the requirements for eligibility as a sponsor on August 16, 2019
Received biometrics request on August 16, 2019

These are my updates so far. Hope things go o smoothly for all of us !!